User Tag List

Default The long winded eNTP

I come from INTP central, although no one there knows me because I almost never post. My user was Pantycrickets for those curious.

I have, until up till recently, identified myself as an introvert which was partially true simply because of the situation I was in. I also like lying to myself, that could have definitely been a contributing factor. I am definitely an extrovert, but Iím very T-centric making me the most awkward person on the planed. That was a lie, I can socialize pretty smoothly I just end up seeming like a terribly eccentric person.

I am not hugely extroverted and while I think better when I verbalize things I do sometimes need to internalize my thoughts. i would rank my functions in order from strongest to weakest as: PTNE. Iím right on the cusp.

I make grandiose plans that never come to fruition and can have just as engaging of a conversation with a cardboard cut out as I could with a real human being. I enjoy breaking into abandoned buildings and structures. I am also a fan of drawing fat naked women.

I could give you my life history, if a stranger asked I would, I only lie when it makes things more interesting, I am blunt and for the most part a very honest person with no secrets. I am both laid back and neurotic.

My personal philosophy and reason for being :

The only abstract want I will ever have is that for adventure. Adventure encompasses all of my ideals, obsessions, dreams. I will not feel a need for love or accomplishment, joy or elation, belonging or acceptance as long as I have adventure, and I will not have want for these things because in adventure they all exist. Adventure is my reason for being. Adventure is I; and I, I can create anywhere, in any time in which I still exist. And as adventure exists in the hearts of many, may I exist forevermore. Undying, immortal, intangible, unreal. An ideal I am always reaching for, wishing for, being, am. Existing on the wind, and always, and never at all.

"... generalities are intellectually necessary evils. Not philosophers, but fret-sawyers and stamp collectors compose the backbone of society."

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to have you on board...and yes I remember that username but I'll bet you don't remember mine. It's all good though.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Hi Welcome, glad to have you on board...and yes I remember that username but I'll bet you don't remember mine. It's all good though.
    Thank you!
    You are correct, but I hardley ever remember anyone, virtual or IRL, except for when I do. Your avatar makes me happy, Walter Bishop is the shit.
    "... generalities are intellectually necessary evils. Not philosophers, but fret-sawyers and stamp collectors compose the backbone of society."

Phantonym

Welcome!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Ok you passed the interview...job is yours.

Welcome.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Hello and welcome to the forums

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Welcome to the fun side of the NTP divide

Wicked picture btw.