User Tag List

123 Last

Default Joelle, the prankster, has arrived!

I am eating this place UP. Hi, my name's Joelle. You've probably seen me around recently.

I'm an eighteen-year-old female INFP who migrated here from INFPglobal, which is experiencing a lack of activity right now. I LOVE so many of the topics and opinions here! GREAT interaction and great place for me to spend hours and hours expressing myself and learning. Thanks for all your guys' input in threads!

Welcome me in! Actually, I already feel really welcomed and at home here. I'm so enthusiastic and stimulated by the topics here. They're GREAT.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

wait- I'm confused- did you actually wait until now to introduce yourself?! I'd tell you welcome, but it looks like you already just came in and made yourself welcomed! Hello anyways!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Yup. I wasn't going to even make an intro page at first. But then I decided, hey, they might as well know my name and that I'm a part of INFPg.

Yup! Thanks. ^^ I am very welcomed at this point. I figure I have to MAKE myself welcome. Give a little and it all comes back to you (an ENTP friend said that once). I figure it's better to just break into threads and express yourself, then later, if need be, introduce yourself. Kind of backwards, but I saw someone else do it once and really liked the method/style.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

:horor:

hi hi
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome Joelle the prankster. What type of pranks do you pull?

The best pranks are the ones pulled by the moderators. They control the Matrix.

JAVO, I don't usually pull pranks. I liken myself to a prankster because I have the freewheeling attitude of a prankster. Plus, that word sounded better than most things I could come up with off the top of my head.

Haha, the mods should come to me if they ever want a good joke on a forum.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    I am eating this place UP. Hi, my name's Joelle. You've probably seen me around recently.

I'm an eighteen-year-old female INFP who migrated here from INFPglobal, which is experiencing a lack of activity right now. I LOVE so many of the topics and opinions here! GREAT interaction and great place for me to spend hours and hours expressing myself and learning. Thanks for all your guys' input in threads!

Welcome me in! Actually, I already feel really welcomed and at home here. I'm so enthusiastic and stimulated by the topics here. They're GREAT.
    Hello, Joell. (Isn't it a little risky to go around telling people your real name?) Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

INFP?? I had you pegged as an xNFJ... granted, you don't remind me of myself, but you do seem similar to a lot of the other xNFJ's here. Also, you seem a little bit smarter than an INFP (not that INFP's aren't intelligent or anything )

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Hey girl... I like it here too.

Fresh meat...

MBTI
    INFP

Hi Joell!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Hello, Joell. (Isn't it a little risky to go around telling people your real name?)
    Well, considering two people have spelled it wrong already, nope! You and lots of INTJs are rather paranoid.

INFP?? I had you pegged as an xNFJ... granted, you don't remind me of myself, but you do seem similar to a lot of the other xNFJ's here. Also, you seem a little bit smarter than an INFP (not that INFP's aren't intelligent or anything )
    You know, I'm not surprised you say this. Flattered, but not surprised. I think INFPs really struggle with their inferior function, Te, which can make reasoning either hit or miss for us. A lot of times I'm WAY off the mark. I'm also counter-phobic regarding my deficient thinking function. A lot of times I give criticism where criticism isn't due because I don't want to be seen as too soft. The problem with arguing with my nature is dishonesty and callousness, as well as pride and thinly-veiled sensitivity to criticism. I become reactionary and volatile, rather than real and kind.

INFJs, who are more comfortable using their thinking function, aren't as counter-phobic and often appear more well-balanced between T and F.

If someone sees me being counter-phobic, just mention to me that I'm awesome as I am, even if I'm as stupid as cow dung. Haha.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Yo, Anii!