User Tag List

Thread: INxx?? I have no personality...

Arrow INxx?? I have no personality...

Hey y'all,

Just for kicks, I thought I'd poke around here and see what this community was like. After reading a few threads, it seems pretty interesting, so I think I'll stick around (whether you like it or not). : )

I guess a little about me, then... I'm a junior in college, majoring in Chinese and International Studies. I'm an avid reader of surreal novels and magical realism, I love traveling, foreign countries (particularly China and its neighbors), foreign language, sailing, cooking, hanging out with friends, parties, cats, pickles, green olives, spicy mustard, and the band Jurassic 5.

Hopefully that gave you a pretty clear picture!

I've taken a few online tests (which aren't very reliable), but I seem pretty firmly pegged as IN... the tough part is that I'm right in between INTP and INFJ. I think the latter describes me better, but I do have elements of both; this isn't shocking since I score near 50% in both of the latter categories.

Sorry if this is long. Anyway, good to be here. : D
    "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."

"It is better to take what isn't yours than to let it lie around neglected."

-Mark Twain

?????????????? ???????? ?

Welcome! No worries, we'll convince you of your INFJ-ness in no time. *echoing cackle*

Enjoy your stay.

It's always something... Array PuddleRiver's Avatar

Hi Welcome, glad to have you with us.

Like your user name.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi

Senior Member Array ChildoftheProphets's Avatar

I'm new too WindUp! And I am also learning Mandarin on my own right now. The character you chose as your avatar stands for "money" or "tribute," right? Any reason you chose it?

Oh, and AllAboutSoul, I really like your signatures; where did you hear them? (Lol, oddly enough, a friend of mine on facebook had the first one as his status just the other day!)