User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 19

  1. #1
    Senior Member sandwich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    103

    Default visiting from INTPc

    I guess I have too much free time on my hands for just one mbti-based forum. Hi! I hate doing introductions, so I'll make this more of a blog post for the reader to deduce as they like. Oh wait... this is a mixed forum. Feel whatever you want, if that's what you're into.

    I've yet to build a social base at school, and it's allowed me to enjoy my inner-dialogues to a deeper extent. One thing I really appreciate about myself is that I rarely cut myself off. Also, when I do interrupt myself it's easy to return to the original thought process if it was actually going somewhere. Today I explained the premise of Foundation, which I haven't even thought of for several years. I'd like to major in psychohistory, but International Studies will do for now.

    In case the last paragraph makes me sound like a loser- I do have friends, and I engage in select social events, but it can be hard to find someone who wants to take long walks in bad weather to talk about canaanite deities, Romantic poets, sex and rock and roll. And since the battery on my laptop is ailing, I'm not going to bring it with me.

  2. #2
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    You're that bored too? Welcome to the nuthouse
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    hi ya. I recognize you. (and your whole-wheat fluffiness).
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #4
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,164

    Default

    Hey Sandwich! Welcome and enjoy your stay!

  5. #5
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,911

    Default

    Hello, sandwich.

    What are your contents? Can I eat you?
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  6. #6
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich View Post
    I'd like to major in psychohistory, but International Studies will do for now.
    Indeed... much of history is psycho, so there's plenty of material to study. Any particular psychoes you're interested in?

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich View Post
    it can be hard to find someone who wants to take long walks in bad weather to talk about canaanite deities, Romantic poets, sex and rock and roll. And since the battery on my laptop is ailing, I'm not going to bring it with me.
    I'm game if the walk is a multi-day hike through rugged terrain with only a water bottle. The worse weather, the better (none of that wimpy "Spring thunderstorm" or "white Christmas" snowstorm stuff)!

  7. #7
    Wait, what? Varelse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Welcome.

    Ahh, Foundation. I need to reread that again.

    Canaanite deities? Sounds interesting, but I do not have much knowledge of the subject.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

  8. #8
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich View Post
    I guess I have too much free time on my hands for just one mbti-based forum. Hi! I hate doing introductions, so I'll make this more of a blog post for the reader to deduce as they like. Oh wait... this is a mixed forum. Feel whatever you want, if that's what you're into.

    I've yet to build a social base at school, and it's allowed me to enjoy my inner-dialogues to a deeper extent. One thing I really appreciate about myself is that I rarely cut myself off. Also, when I do interrupt myself it's easy to return to the original thought process if it was actually going somewhere. Today I explained the premise of Foundation, which I haven't even thought of for several years. I'd like to major in psychohistory, but International Studies will do for now.

    In case the last paragraph makes me sound like a loser- I do have friends, and I engage in select social events, but it can be hard to find someone who wants to take long walks in bad weather to talk about canaanite deities, Romantic poets, sex and rock and roll. And since the battery on my laptop is ailing, I'm not going to bring it with me.
    How many Canaanite deities you have in your list?

  9. #9
    Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    Welcome!
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

  10. #10
    Senior Member OctaviaCaesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Welcome, sandwich. (What kind? Tuna salad? Roast beef? Spicy chicken?) I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Similar Threads

  1. Confused person visiting from PersonalityCafe
    By Melodrama in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 08:37 PM
  2. Hiya. Wandering in from INTPc.
    By Qlip in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 01:21 AM
  3. [INTP] Banned forever from INTPc
    By Cloudblue in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:43 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 10:50 PM
  5. another INTP from INTPc...
    By cdal233 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 08:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO