User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: LightSun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default LightSun

I am INFP. As a motivation I shall share other important. INFP'S.
    St. John, the beloved disciple, author
    Hellen Keller, bli d and deaf author
    John F. Kennedy JR. President of the United States
    St..Luke, physician, disciple, author
    Mary, mother of Jesus
    Isabel Briggs Myers, psychological theorist
    Carl Rogers, reflective psychologist, counselor, founder person centered psychology & unconditional regard
    Albert Scweitzer, theologian, musician, physician, humanitarian
    William Shakespeare, bard and author of Avon, Emgland, "greatest author of all time"
    J.R R. Tolkelin, aithor (Lord of the Rings Trilogy)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Hi there!

Welcome to Typc!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Phantonym

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your stay.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I picked the name LightSun. I shall explain what it means.
    I picked LightSun. I am attracted to the light.

I also love the sun and am a sun worshiper. I am a male so I would be and am a "son."
    Therefore a son to the sun. A son of light. LightSun.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Well Halla74, actually I wish for a moment to be ESPJ. Tell the truth I'll take any type as long as I am happy and healthy.

Thank you very much Sky is Blue. I appreciate the quick welcome. Both hearty and u expected. I feel grateful. Many thanks. LightSun Peaceweaver

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

In person I am quite likable. It's just that I have a message. I want to learn how to communicate this message. I may have a blind spot. I would like it pointed out to me if possible.

At heart I am an introvert. I search for people who can teach me something. I am generally not surface oriented. I don't have the patience or inclination. I want to grow and learn to the best of my ability. I want to be around people who strive for peace, learning and justice.
    LightSun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default LightSun

My enneagram number is #9. I seek to be a Peaceweaver. I seek to see the truth's in people's statements and discourse. I tend to want to focus on the positive, the real, the true.
    All people have the capacity to reason.. All have something to share. The trick is to wade through the distortions which everybody possesses.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I like to either accomplish something or else continue to learn psychological insights about myself or others. It is in this way that one can alleviate pain. This instead of doing external things in the external world.

I love to know the answers of what happened, why and how to prevent it or .ake the situation or problem better. Finally, I am a searcher for the perfect wisdom or truth.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I as an INFP live to learn and grow. I am searching for self actualization and happiness on this earth. Both for myself and others. I was an avid reader from a young age of history . From there I moved on to psychology, philosophy, & world religions. I found out all had pieces of the truth. But not the whole truth. We are still in the process of discovering it..

I was searching for knowledge, wisdom, happiness, & truth plus peace. I also as an INFP dreamer wanted to dream of a world that was better. I wanted to dream of us humans having superior intellect and capabilities due to self actualization and thus us reaching our true potential.

With this potential to make this a better world. We would
    have and still can evolve. Evolve to our potential after we dissociate ourselves from illusions, lies, and distortions. I am obviously a introvert, needing my quiet time and space.

I am very intuitive and aligned with other peoples feelings and emotions. I can get in the other persons universe. Our conversations thus flow and at times are quite seamless.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I also go by he name Peaceweaver
    I worship the sun .& all of nature ; Mother Earth or Gaia
    Phrase : I am a seeker of truth and healing
    Paragraph : from pain comes seeking healing
    From seeking healing comes open dialogue and communication
    With communication comes insight
    With insight comes awareness
    With awareness comes change
    With change comes growth