User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Hello, I should have known they made places like this for personality nuts like me!

Hi!
    My name is Gretchen. I am an ENFP with a strong suit in tactics (if any of you read Keirsey).

I am really looking forward to this, I almost wet myself when I found it. You'd think with how obsessed I am I would have found a MBTI temperament site before. Wahoo!

I am struggling tho, I've only read two posts and someone else has my really awesome original avatar! My NF originality complex can't handle it!
    A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is visible labour and there is invisible labour.
    -Victor Hugo

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Haha, damn. Not a big chance of anyone having the same avatar =)
    Welcome, dude. I'm another ENFP.

Have you ever worn a batman suit?

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hey there gretch! Short for Gretchen? Anyhoo, welcome!
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Hello, Gretch.
    It's nice to have another whacky ENFP.

I believe myself to be obsessed with the MBTI to a degree that is kind of sad.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

another kitty! With an identity crisis too I gather.

MBTI
    OMNi

Nice to meet you gretch.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by gretch View Post
    Hi!
    My name is Gretchen. I am an ENFP with a strong suit in tactics (if any of you read Keirsey).

I am really looking forward to this, I almost wet myself when I found it. You'd think with how obsessed I am I would have found a MBTI temperament site before. Wahoo!

I am struggling tho, I've only read two posts and someone else has my really awesome original avatar! My NF originality complex can't handle it!
    OMG, someone DOES have this avatar! Or else I'm very forgetful and saw you post here before.

The avatar btw as I told the other person who has it -- is TOO cute.

Did you ever see the pic of this Japanese invention? It was of a baby-outfit and dust mop in one! Make your lazy baby work -- as they crawl around, they pick up dirt.

It was freaking heeelairrrrious.

You see, I am also an ENFP. I understand these things.

Hahhah - welcome!!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by gretch View Post
    Hi!

Hello, Gretchen. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

I've read Keirsey's first book, "Please Understand Me," but it never said anything about that. Is this one of the new theories he introduces in "Please Understand Me II," specific skill subsets? What are the others? I'll bet if tactics is one, then diplomacy and strategy would probably be shown to contrast as well, right?

Yes, I spent a few years looking this stuff over on my own, not knowing if anyone else found it that interesting. I was glad to find this site myself.

Sorry someone else had the same avatar. But another way of looking at would be to say that "great minds think alike." (Of course, that might apply to many other kinds of minds, but that's another topic.)

MBTI
    INFP

Good morning, Gretch!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Hello, Gretchen. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

I've read Keirsey's first book, "Please Understand Me," but it never said anything about that. Is this one of the new theories he introduces in "Please Understand Me II," specific skill subsets? What are the others? I'll bet if tactics is one, then diplomacy and strategy would probably be shown to contrast as well, right?

Yes, I spent a few years looking this stuff over on my own, not knowing if anyone else found it that interesting. I was glad to find this site myself.

Sorry someone else had the same avatar. But another way of looking at would be to say that "great minds think alike." (Of course, that might apply to many other kinds of minds, but that's another topic.)
    I have both books but am too lazy to confirm if this was introduced in part II, but I think it was. The four "intelligences" he defines are tactical (SP), logistical (SJ), diplomatic (NF) and strategic (NT).

And hi there Gretchen