INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Figmentum View Post
    Hey there. I'm mainly on intjforum.com, but I thought I'd come here and see how some of you lower lifeforms work... oh yea, I went there.

On the more serious side of things, I'm 17, I'm an artist, I live in Homer, Alaska and I've occasionally been known to be mean... I can't really help it, much less notice it. I'm very much interested in scientific studies, art, history, music, and psychological advancements.

Well, that's me so far. If you have any questions, please ask!
    Hello, Figmentum. (Of my imagination?) Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

I post on intjforums.com occasionally. (They're much more tolerant of different types so far, compared to a lot of other type-specific message boards...)

There's a place called Homer, Alaska? Do you ever hear comments about your town being founded by a certain character on The Simpsons? (Sorry, that's the first thing that comes to mind when I hear "Homer.")

So, when you're mean... is just because you weren't paying attention, because you were pushed too far, or because you just really wanted to be?

MBTI
    INTj

Hey there. I'm mainly on intjforum.com, but I thought I'd come here and . . .
    . . . advertise.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    ENTP

Hey there. I'm mainly on intjforum.com, but I thought I'd come here and see how some of you lower lifeforms work... oh yea, I went there.

On the more serious side of things, I'm 17, I'm an artist, I live in Homer, Alaska and I've occasionally been known to be mean... I can't really help it, much less notice it. I'm very much interested in scientific studies, art, history, music, and psychological advancements.

Well, that's me so far. If you have any questions, please ask!
    You've been known to be mean? Well, who the hell hasn't.
    Although I seriously doubt the 'cant help or notice it' part.
    Welcome!

(by the way, speaking of mean, the last person who said they hated me was an ISFP. Not to imply anything there, but I suspect that the whole "tv villian" thing appeals to introverted feeling types often. And emos. Heck Emo-ism is just a screwed up manifestation of introverted feeling)

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    . . . advertise.
    No, that's the place where I heard about MBTIcentral. I was stating how I came to know about this site. Apologies, for not stating that.
    What better way to rid the world of all the walking waste? - Nothingface

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    You've been known to be mean? Well, who the hell hasn't.
    Although I seriously doubt the 'cant help or notice it' part.
    Welcome!

(by the way, speaking of mean, the last person who said they hated me was an ISFP. Not to imply anything there, but I suspect that the whole "tv villian" thing appeals to introverted feeling types often. And emos. Heck Emo-ism is just a screwed up manifestation of introverted feeling)
    Some of the time, I just don't care to notice. But most of the time, it's because I'm annoyed. I enjoy being an asshole to stupid people, there's not enough people doing that these days. Emos are idiots, who focus the entirety of what they feel inwardly. I focus what I feel on my subjects of interest, converting it to something I know.
    What better way to rid the world of all the walking waste? - Nothingface

MBTI
    INFJ

Welcome to the forum! I hope you really really like Alaska winters. I have heard tales of 30 below, 24 hours of darkness, etc. You are made of stronger stuff than I am !

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Cheers, Figmentum.

I also have an account (under the same username) on INTJforum.com, but I've built my home base at another MBTI site so I do not intend for it to be one of my daily forum visits or to truly connect with the other members there. After browsing for about a week, I began to grow aware of my need for a variety instead of a similarity. Being in the same room with other individuals who share the same disposition and thought style soon becomes a relatively deadening effect.

Anyway, enough about me.

What brings you to this zany island?
    Last edited by Lethe; 11-24-2007 at 01:28 AM.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.