User Tag List

12 Last

Default Howdy ladies and gents!

I was reading a sizable social networking website (I don't know if naming it would violate the rules under the advertising) and took a(n) MBTI personality quiz. It identified my type as ENTJ. I must admit, such things typically seem like tarrot cards and astrology to me, but I gave it a read anyway. Plus psychology is an actual science. I've watched enough Frasier to know Jung's a credible name.

It felt fascinating how many things I've read on ENTJ types parallels my own self. Such insights I feel would have saved me time certainly when I started university (I started out in biochemistry for a few years but changed to economics and am now in investment banking). Anyway, some of what I googled took me here and after reading a few posts, I thought I'd join. It sounds like ENTJs aren't particularly common so perhaps we'll all learn something from each other.

What else might you want to know? I'm in my early-to-mid 20s and I've lived all my life in pacific Canada (although career will definately be taking me to Toronto soon and maybe even NYC or London from there down the road). For the last few months I've felt I'm entering a new stage in my life and am grasping to figure out more about myself. I'm glad to be joining this forum and hope to learn a lot.

Thanks!

Cheers!

- Shaunward

Welcome!

Agree that knowing this stuff could've saved me a lot of time, but I like what I learnt from exploring the options.

p.s. I think it is okay to mention site names on here, unless you are spamming.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Greetings Shaun.

I guess you'll be wanting to post in the NT rational, with the other evil ENTJs.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Phantonym

Howdy, Shaun! Welcome to the forums.

Oh yeah, now I'm reminded of this scene:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddswkioX1Z0&feature=related"][/YOUTUBE]

Welcome Shaunward (love that name and Avatar) and fellow ENTJ . . . don't let the forum fool you, well adjusted ENTJs are not evil we're just misunderstood.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunward View Post
    I was reading a sizable social networking website (I don't know if naming it would violate the rules under the advertising) and took a(n) MBTI personality quiz. It identified my type as ENTJ. I must admit, such things typically seem like tarrot cards and astrology to me, but I gave it a read anyway. Plus psychology is an actual science. I've watched enough Frasier to know Jung's a credible name.

It felt fascinating how many things I've read on ENTJ types parallels my own self. Such insights I feel would have saved me time certainly when I started university (I started out in biochemistry for a few years but changed to economics and am now in investment banking). Anyway, some of what I googled took me here and after reading a few posts, I thought I'd join. It sounds like ENTJs aren't particularly common so perhaps we'll all learn something from each other.

What else might you want to know? I'm in my early-to-mid 20s and I've lived all my life in pacific Canada (although career will definately be taking me to Toronto soon and maybe even NYC or London from there down the road). For the last few months I've felt I'm entering a new stage in my life and am grasping to figure out more about myself. I'm glad to be joining this forum and hope to learn a lot.

Thanks!

Cheers!

- Shaunward
    oooo, i like Canadians!
    Welcome

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Hey there!

Welcome to TypC.
    It's always nice to have a new ENTJ around.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Thanks guys! Sometimes I like to say Shaun of the Dead was inspired by my future exploits!

I like to think my avatar reflects my personality.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to have you with us.

Now go forth and conquer these fair forums.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Hi Welcome, glad to have you with us.

Now go forth and conquer these fair forums.
    My first act will be to have all other ENTJs summarily executed. I'm sure the fine ladies and gentlemen here have had enough of their evil tyranny.