User Tag List

First 12

Thread: gday

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by FeatheredFrenzy View Post
    Any username with the word hoe in it gets a thumbs up from me!

I bet they see alot of that dont they

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Hello there welcome to the forums. Without mentioning IN I would have guessed ENFP but if you are so sure that you are IN then INFP.

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Hello there welcome to the forums. Without mentioning IN I would have guessed ENFP but if you are so sure that you are IN then INFP.
    thanks, well honestly im not really too sure at all, ive read the differences although im not entirely convinced. i score introversion in those silly tests and i used to think i was a real introvert but these days crave alot of social interaction yet i cant be bothered going out to get it.

Probs cause i am still only young, personality typing feels rather fluid still

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoelapeno View Post
    thanks, well honestly im not really too sure at all, ive read the differences although im not entirely convinced. i score introversion in those silly tests and i used to think i was a real introvert but these days crave alot of social interaction yet i cant be bothered going out to get it.

Probs cause i am still only young, personality typing feels rather fluid still
    I see. Well that all makes sense. It is not abnormal for an Introvert to crave some social interaction every once in a while so don't think too much into it. You may very well be an Introvert.