User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Checking in...

MBTI
    iNTp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Hello!

(what type of dog?)
    Hi, Its a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

Picture

MBTI
    iNTp

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Hello, niklin. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

All I can say is that from our experience, opposite type relationships don't work well. But if you've made it work, then explain it to us. How do you put up with all the bombardment of your inferior? ESFJs can even be too much for me at times (although I can deal with them for the most part), and I'm an INFJ.

Do you feel like there's a lot of emotional pressure on you? Or do you generally feel understood?
    Hi!

Thanks, hopefully I can learn lot of things here.

Well, we are quite aware that we are opposites and maybe that makes us a bit more understanding when it comes to arguments and resolving issues.
    But sometimes things are not working very smooth and she can get very frustrated in me and we have ups and downs of course.

But as I said, I am looking for more advice and tip how to make it better, so there is absolutely room for improvement...

MBTI
    iNTp

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Hello.

Tell me, Niklin, can you make things explosively de-construct with your hands?
    It happens sometimes, yeah...

MBTI
    iNTp

Quote Originally Posted by alicia91 View Post
    Hur star det till?

I'm new here too, and made my introductory post today. Coincidentally I'm originally from Sweden, but moved away as a child.

Nice to hear from a fellow Swede!

Alicia
    Tack det är bara bra! Hur står det till själv?
    Last edited by niklin; 11-21-2007 at 02:12 AM. Reason: missing part of text

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi there niklin! Welcome, enjoy your stay.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    Infx

Hiya! Uhm.. I guess I don't have too much to say except that. I'm slightly an MBTI noob too, so we can both learn together.. yay!

And Scar is awesome.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Welcome to MBTI central.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INFP

Default Hi niklin!

Quote Originally Posted by niklin View Post
    Hi!

This was at a "leadership in a team environment" course that is a company internal Project management course. So it was more or less about 20 PM:s taking this course.
    The teacher was MBTI certified and there was of course other subjects dealt with, but the MBTI took up about 1,5 day, so it was about half the course in total.

The MBTI is recognized in Sweden and quite often included in different courses targeted for teambuilding and leadership purposes.
    I think most people was interested and found it could be useful in understanding teamdynamics and learning more about yourself.

Unfortunately we also know that this is rarely implemented and used in reality for the projects and teams, making it more a theoretical knowledge that there is no time for adopting in real life daily work with teams and projects...

But for selfawareness and insight to our own strenghts and weaknesses, I think most of us found it very useful.
    I learned about MBTI while I was just playing around on the Internet. It was way fascinating to me! Then I found that my corporate office offered this for leadership purposes... so I took it and confirmed that I was INFP! Anyway, the whole process has been very useful for me with my personal life and my professional life. I hope you enjoy it here!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by niklin View Post
    Hello everyone!

Found this place when searching for relationship advice regarding relations between INTP:s and ESFJ:s, as I am in such a relationship and try to learn more how to make the best of it.

I live in Sweden, with my ESFJ wife and our little son (2,5 years). The family also includes two cats and a dog.

I learned about MBTI in one of the leadership courses I took at work recently. According to the MBTI test I have a very clear N and T, a clear I and a moderate P
    At the moment I think this is interesting and want to learn more.
    Welcome to the forum!
    My husband (ISTP) and I celebrated our 25th anniversary this year.
    The foremost lesson I have learned from this forum so far is that the stereotypes don't appear to apply to anyone!
    As Jung himself said, "Every individual is an exception to the rule."

I wish you good success in gaining insight that will help your marriage be more harmonious.

ESFJs are wonderful people with many good qualities. I'm sure you can have a long and happy life together.