User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Default Why you should(nt) live with me. An introduction to doriusrex

I am much better at organizing my thoughts than I am at organizing the sock drawer.

I can give you a detailed analysis of the Deathly Hallows in comparison and contrast with historical symbolism, but I can't explain why I forgot to pick up more eggs from the grocery store.

I sing. A lot.

I won't forget our discussions or your opinions, but I might forget your face until I see it again.

Ironically, I can draw and play piano from memory. Both of which are more interesting than cleaning up after you.

I am a well of detailed information, ranging from rare trivium to complex philosophical theory. I can't help but discuss and debate it with whomever is present. Especially you.

My interests span an enormous gamut of topics and depths. I will often forget that yours might not. This especially applies if I have become very obsessed with any particular subject.

I am strict regarding personal hygiene. Just because my workspace appears to be a mess doesn't mean that I am not thoroughly clean. I expect the same of you.

My life is a never-ending quest for knowledge, understanding, adventure and amazement. All other priorities tend to fall by the wayside.

You will never have to worry about me being dishonest or incomplete in my rendering of the truth.

Also, as I have a large vocabulary due to my extensive reading, I have difficulty speaking in plain terms at times depending on my mood. I am not satisfied unless I have used the term, word or phrase that sufficiently expresses a given thought or idea.

If you are my friend, you are my family. A transgression against any of my other friends or family is a betrayal of my trust and friendship. You can expect me to feel the same about transgressions against you.
    We are God's debris.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Welcome
    You sound a lot like my husband
    I have no sense of humour.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by doriusrex View Post
    I am much better at organizing my thoughts than I am at organizing the sock drawer.

I can give you a detailed analysis of the Deathly Hallows in comparison and contrast with historical symbolism, but I can't explain why I forgot to pick up more eggs from the grocery store.

I sing. A lot.

I won't forget our discussions or your opinions, but I might forget your face until I see it again.

Ironically, I can draw and play piano from memory. Both of which are more interesting than cleaning up after you.

I am a well of detailed information, ranging from rare trivium to complex philosophical theory. I can't help but discuss and debate it with to whomever is present. Especially you.

My interests span an enormous gamut of topics and depths. I will often forget that yours might not. This especially applies if I have become very obsessed with any particular subject.

I am strict regarding personal hygiene. Just because my workspace appears to be a mess doesn't mean that I am not thoroughly clean. I expect the same of you.

My life is a never-ending quest for knowledge, understanding, adventure and amazement. All other priorities tend to fall by the wayside.

You will never have to worry about me being dishonest or incomplete in my rendering of the truth.

Also, as I have a large vocabulary due to my extensive reading, I have difficulty speaking in plain terms at times depending on my mood. I am not satisfied unless I have used the term, word or phrase that sufficiently expresses a given thought or idea.

If you are my friend, you are my family. A transgression against any of my other friends or family is a betrayal of my trust and friendship. You can expect me to feel the same about transgressions against you.
    If this were on facebook, I'd have clicked "like." It's funny, we're functional opposites, but I can agree with so much of this

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I want to live with you
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

Phantonym

Hello and welcome to the forums!

So, basically, you need somebody to organize your sock drawer?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

hi! nice intro. way to set expectations.

if you're bored one day..... may i suggest some steps to take for that sock drawer of yours? step 1) throw away all your old socks. step 2) purchase packet of new socks, roll into pairs and line your drawer.... repeat as desired. hee hee