User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: INTJ here

MBTI
    INTx

Default INTJ here

Hello. I don't want to get into a lengthy intro. I've been a member once before, but I see that I should probably post or log in more often to keep my account.

So maybe I will get into a lengthy intro.
    I'm Tawnya. I'm INTJ. During my college years I was ENTJ and I've fluctuated into INTP a tad--only to return to the INTJ.

I feel alone often, of course. I'm going crazy trying to "find my passion" but I'm realizing that my passion is the process of ..."finding my passion." I've gone to beauty school, earned a degree in psychology, started a degree in web design, and now I'm going to begin earning a diploma in Apperal Technologies--sewing. Ultimately, I'd like to have my own costume design or alterations business.

I left the social services field to work 2 part time jobs in retail, one of which I have no interest--auto parts--and the other is art materials. I draw, paint, knit, sew, and bead so the art retail position is somewhat fitting.

I'm here because I need to connect with others like myself, or understand my personality type.

That's all. Guess it was lengthy. Guess I wanted to say more.
    Guess I'll try to post and comment more to keep the account this time around.

Umm... yeah. Okay, bye now.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardgir1 View Post
    Hello. I don't want to get into a lengthy intro. I've been a member once before, but I see that I should probably post or log in more often to keep my account.

I'm Tawnya. I'm INTJ. During my college years I was ENTJ and I've fluctuated into INTP a tad--only to return to the INTJ.

I feel alone often, of course. I'm going crazy trying to "find my passion" but I'm realizing that my passion is the process of ..."finding my passion." I've gone to beauty school, earned a degree in psychology, started a degree in web design, and now I'm going to begin earning a diploma in Apperal Technologies--sewing. Ultimately, I'd like to have my own costume design or alterations business.

I left the social services field to work 2 part time jobs in retail, one of which I have no interest--auto parts--and the other is art materials. I draw, paint, knit, sew, and bead so the art retail position is somewhat fitting.

I'm here because I need to connect with others like myself, or understand my personality type.

Nice to meet you!

Sounds like you have a uniquely diverse knowledge base; I look forward to your insights.

MBTI
    Infx

Yay costumes!! I cosplay a lot, so I had a breif period of wanting to be a costume designer. I hope you make it!

And yes, well roundedness is always exciting. I commend you on your capacity for learning.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hello, Wizardgir1. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

It looks like my theory that INTJ's may have NF tendencies is proving accurate in your case... the "goal to have a goal" is very common theme among NF types.

We hope you stay around this time, you seem like you might have interesting ideas. Do you feel connected to others here in some way? Can you describe it, exactly?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Pleased to meet you, madam.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Hello, and welcome.

I've been a member once before, but I see that I should probably post or log in more often to keep my account.
    It would probably not have made much difference, as this is the second incarnation of MBTIc, therefore everyones account got deleted.

Unless, it was because Mr. Haight accidently deleted it, as he has been loved up lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Welcome.

MBTI
    INTJ

Welcome.

Some costumes are cool. Especially in black. The ones that spell out, "Leave me alone, loser, or I'll kill you and desecrate the body."
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INFJ

Welcome! I did not know that NTs had a hard time finding one interest to stick with...I naively assumed that the drive for competence would make them want to master some-one-thing for the rest of lives.
    But--I am happy that there is another Renaissance Person in the world, and on MBTIc.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Heeeellloooooo.

Now excuse me, as I'm being chased by hungry coyotes.
    Go to sleep, iguana.