User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Headstrong View Post
    The way I dressed was the biggest issue. I remember freshman and sophmore year of high school I wore atheltic wear 24/7 or sweats and a hoodie or t-shirts. People wise, I hate people. X-) Just kidding. I'm learning to like some. Back on track now...If they had an issue with me, I didn't bother fixing it unless they came to me first. If I pissed people off, that was fine. I was not and I am still not one to kiss people's arses.
    Well, that's not a good reason for them not to like you, in my opinion. If you were actually going up to people and saying things that hurt their feelings, that would be bad to me. Especially if you did so intentionally.
    Haha, I loved her. So honest, and that's the way people should be. That way, there's no guessing. You know who likes you, who doesn't, and vice versa. Speaking my mind actually caused a big dramatic event which caused me to voluntarily eat lunch in the library for the last three months of high school. That was the best thing I ever did. I had more fun conversing with friends who were in the library for a class than I did with those sitting at the lunch table. :-)
    I'd be afraid to be honest, although I kind of admire that about INTJ's. It seems kind of blunt in one way, while kind of naive and funny on the other. I call it their "amusingly oblivious" behavior. But to me, it seems safer to tell people what they want to hear, and show them what they want to see.

Yes, people in the library are usually more intelligent because they're usually taking time to study rather than just talking or something

I can be a sap for romance. As long as it's not as off the wall as The Notebook. Dramatic deaths are great. Though, my favorite types are the ones in the SAW movies and Monty Python.
    I like Monty Python movies as well. I've never seen SAW.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Well, that's not a good reason for them not to like you, in my opinion. If you were actually going up to people and saying things that hurt their feelings, that would be bad to me. Especially if you did so intentionally.

I'd be afraid to be honest, although I kind of admire that about INTJ's. It seems kind of blunt in one way, while kind of naive and funny on the other. I call it their "amusingly oblivious" behavior. But to me, it seems safer to tell people what they want to hear, and show them what they want to see.

Yes, people in the library are usually more intelligent because they're usually taking time to study rather than just talking or something

I like Monty Python movies as well. I've never seen SAW.
    They didn't dislike me for my clothing actually. The ones that probably did, however, weren't worth my time anyway. I was just never into the trends, therefore I didn't care what people though of me. I dressed the way I wanted. Looking back though, it probably looked a little too comfortable. Now I'm dressing nicer more often and it gives me a greater feeling of self-confidence. I have overcome the tomboy in me. :-)

Sometimes it is, especially if you won't be seeing the person/people a lot. But when I was trapped in highschool, I prefered to just "get them off my back" right away instead of having to pretend I liked them for years on end. That just makes a creates a bigger erruption when everything comes to a head.

Well a lot of my friends had class while I was having lunch. Their class happened to occur in the library most often, so I basically fuled the fire of goofing off. They got things accomplished, though. I just sat back and laughed. It was fantastic.

Saw is amazing. I haven't seen the third or fourth yet, but apparently they are a bit too gorry.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Welcome! Don't let the door hit you on the way in...because there is no escaping muhuhahahahaha!!!

I love this attitude about ENTPs. I love ENPs.

Welcome, fellow psychology pursuer! Oh, I'm so glad to hear you're in the psychology department. I'm thinking of psychology as a major as well, and I typically really enjoy the company of INTJs, so, if INTJs are attracted to psychology as a major, I'm all there, baby!

WELCOME!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    I love this attitude about ENTPs. I love ENPs.

Welcome, fellow psychology pursuer! Oh, I'm so glad to hear you're in the psychology department. I'm thinking of psychology as a major as well, and I typically really enjoy the company of INTJs, so, if INTJs are attracted to psychology as a major, I'm all there, baby!

WELCOME!
    Psychology is a great field. It's vast enough where you can find at least one area of interested and it's quickly gaining popularity. I'm pretty sure my mother is ashamed to tell people my major. She would rather me major in nursing or education/teaching. She doesn't think I'll make enough money with a psych degree alone and neither do the other people that I tell. It's frustrating, but I'm tough. Dr. Phill may be out of a television show by time I obtain my PhD.

MBTI
    Infx

Oh wow. My family was happy when I told them I switched my major to psych. Then again.. I guess it is much better than planning on writing and working with animals. XD
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    INFP

I LOVE Monty Python! Saw was too scary for me.

Welcome!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters