User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Welcome to our forum of diversity.
    There's someone on here who's signature says that hell is other INTJs, so I wonder how all of those INTJs interact on one forum.
    Over here. I just want to say that my signature is not to be taken personally. It's primarily about how I am currently allergic to my own faults.

Welcome, Headstrong!

Speaking of bad tv shows, there's actually an INTJ on season 1 of America's Next Top Model which I believe is being rerun these days in the US. (Top Ten Things Elyse Said on Top Model)

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Hello, and welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    Infx

Hiya! I love when I'm being sarcastic/cynical or playing along and people take me seriously. Does that happen to you?

Though I'm a mix between crying or laughing at dramas. I'm particularly a sap for romance. But dramatic death? Oh yeah, that's hilarious.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Eh, you'll fit in here - maybe... Welcome to the nuthouse
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Cold, bitch, yep, I've been called the same. Welcome. Try not to bite all the feelers, though. They have their uses.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    Cold, bitch, yep, I've been called the same. Welcome. Try not to bite all the feelers, though. They have their uses.
    Don't listen to her, come get me!
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Nice to meet you, Headstrong. I woulda laughed at the end of The Notebook too.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Hello, Headstrong. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

To what extent do you not care what people think of you?

Most of the time I'm sad/happy at the appropriate time, but occasionally I find something funny that probably shouldn't be. I can usually stifle the laughter and feel slightly weird, though.

I can be sarcastic and sadistic, but I'm usually only like that if I'm getting really angry, tired, or stressed.

You didn't seem standoffish to me, but then sometimes I tend to miss the things that put other people off about INTJs, even though I think I tend to avoid the tendencies myself.
    The way I dressed was the biggest issue. I remember freshman and sophmore year of high school I wore atheltic wear 24/7 or sweats and a hoodie or t-shirts. People wise, I hate people. X-) Just kidding. I'm learning to like some. Back on track now...If they had an issue with me, I didn't bother fixing it unless they came to me first. If I pissed people off, that was fine. I was not and I am still not one to kiss people's arses.

Well I'm glad I didn't come off as standoffish. I figured I'd put a disclaimer out to cover my bum. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Over here. I just want to say that my signature is not to be taken personally. It's primarily about how I am currently allergic to my own faults.

Welcome, Headstrong!

Speaking of bad tv shows, there's actually an INTJ on season 1 of America's Next Top Model which I believe is being rerun these days in the US. (Top Ten Things Elyse Said on Top Model)
    Haha, I loved her. So honest, and that's the way people should be. That way, there's no guessing. You know who likes you, who doesn't, and vice versa. Speaking my mind actually caused a big dramatic event which caused me to voluntarily eat lunch in the library for the last three months of high school. That was the best thing I ever did. I had more fun conversing with friends who were in the library for a class than I did with those sitting at the lunch table. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaiden14 View Post
    Hiya! I love when I'm being sarcastic/cynical or playing along and people take me seriously. Does that happen to you?

Though I'm a mix between crying or laughing at dramas. I'm particularly a sap for romance. But dramatic death? Oh yeah, that's hilarious.
    I love it too, because they get so offended for no reason. Then I have to explain myself and they're still all pissed off.

I can be a sap for romance. As long as it's not as off the wall as The Notebook. Dramatic deaths are great. Though, my favorite types are the ones in the SAW movies and Monty Python.

Welcome!

I have a BA in psych, and a PhD has been a back-burner consideration of mine for many years. Now I develop software for psych and medical research, and it's quite fun. What type of psych are you interested in?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Welcome!

I have a BA in psych, and a PhD has been a back-burner consideration of mine for many years. Now I develop software for psych and medical research, and it's quite fun. What type of psych are you interested in?
    I'm really not too sure right now. I'm really into personality psychology, which is why I'm here, but that's not a secure choice. Counseling and forensic psychology seem interesting though. I have always enjoyed helping people and I've been complimented on good advice. Forensic would be good for argumentative purposes since it's focused more on the law. We'll see where life takes me.