So where do I start with this? My name is Rob, I'm 20 (21 in 2 months, a fact that excites me and scares the shit out of me at the same time :/), I'm back in college after taking a couple years off to help work with the family business (ok technically I went to college for a semester at first but I failed all my classes after I stopped showing up to them completely...I've gotten better with the whole motivation thing now though).
I started learning slowly about MBTI about a year ago I'd say. I found it fascinating at first because it put into words what I was trying to my whole life because I just loved understanding what made people tick. I picked up Please Understand Me II about 5 months ago and started getting really into it and realized I had to learn everything I could about it. I'd like to major in Psychology because its my passion but there's a little pressure to take a more business-like major because of the fact that I'll eventually take over the family business. I might have to just keep Psychology as a side hobby.
Some fun facts?
- I'm an INTP. No doubt in my mind about that.
- I'm a caffeine/energy drink addict.
- I was a "professional" Halo player at one point and went to MLG tournaments for 4 years. I've only recently quit when I realized I just don't have time anymore like I did in high school. I'm just a really competitive person in general.
- George Carlin is my idol.
- I don't watch too much TV but I have an obsession with The Office (US). Jim is my fictional idol.
- I have a deep passion for music. I have a very wide taste, but I most consistently listen to classic rock and 90s rock from when I was growing up. I can play guitar, bass, drums, and I'd like to learn more piano at some point.
- I grew up with a single ENFP mom, and despite her drug problems and what we went through when I was younger I wouldn't trade her for any other mom in the world.
- I love being a smartass. Pushing buttons with a smirk on my face is just my way of showing I care
- I like to do some more "extreme" things you could say. I skydive regularly and I plan on going rock climbing in South Dakota sometime this Spring. I plan on finding more crazy things to do after that. I'm physically fit and I just like doing things like that while I still can.
- This smiley is amazing . I hope I can use it often.
That's about it I guess. Questions? Comments? Complaints? "Fuck off dbag"? I'm in a particularly good mood this morning because I realized just before leaving for work that I didn't actually have to go to work today.