Hello one and all...a recently hatched ENFmrr here!
I am female. I am kind of tall. I can't roll my "r"s.
And I don't know whether or I'm an ENFP or an ENFJ or an ENTP or an INFJ (haha...does that make ANY sense?). I've been lurking here for a while in hopes of shedding light on the subject, but I finally figured that signing up and posting might provide the best results.
- I work in China as an English teacher. It's probably the most impulsive thing I've ever done. I woke up one day about half a year ago and thought: I'd really like to go to China. So here I am. I've been here about 4 months. Haha.
- I really like mathematics and physics.
- I really like to write.
- I never drink cold water anymore since I discovered how amazing drinking hot water is.
- I really like to dance when I pass the security cameras in my apartment building so that the maintenance ladies get a good laugh and think "foreign people are weird and funny"
- I kind of feel bad that I might be setting an example like this for future foreigners to China who don't want to be thought of as "weird"
- I love people and love connecting with and being with people
- But sometimes people really overwhelm me.
- I love to laugh and smile. So much. I want to be the grandma who sits in the room surrounded by children and grandchildren who just laughs and laughs and everyone laughs along with her.
- I like long, solitary walks.
- I don't really know what else to say. I'm finding it hard to say things
Anyway...hi hi hi!