User Tag List

Thread: an outroduction

Default an outroduction

Hey people,

I've been mulling this over/wanting to do this forever and I finally am, which makes me pleased.

I am saying goodbye. Some of you people are cool and it's been pleasant chatting with you, but it's kind of irrelevant because you aren't real. Really. I need to interact with humans who dwell within a material context, not a website. The world is outside my door, not in my computer.

This place has been totally wasting my time, which would be allowable to an extent if it actually made me feel good about myself. All it does, unfortunately, is send me down the wrong paths, make me focus on unimportant, unproductive shit, and make me feel stupid, insignificant, and uninspired. It makes me feel pigeon-holed and provokes an 'us vs them' mentality within myself which I despise.

Also, I haven't been working on my novel, which I consider to be a far more worthwhile pursuit than considering the possibilities of whether I use Se or Ne. When I die, I don't want people to say, "Well, she really deliberated over the MBTI a whole fucking lot." I want a life well-lived, not well-analyzed.

So there you have it. Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Whatever You Celebrate (if you celebrate anything), and have a good New Year. I'm starting my resolution early; it's about stinking time.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

Happy Holidays to you too, and good luck on the novel. Focus is a good thing.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Sorry to see you leave. Have fun working on your novel and Happy Holidays.

Wasting time is a choice.
    When all else fails, claim it's rigged.

9w8 sp/sx

"I need to interact with humans who dwell within a material context, not a website. The world is outside my door, not in my computer."

That's exactly how I feel about technology in general. Good luck!