you seem perfectly fine for a girl your age
    good luck in life, i hope all your plans work out

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Thanks Robert, for considering me as fine, because sometimes I feel like I'm really trying hard to seem perfectly fine and normal, but most of people, especially of my age, when they get to know me a bit more, thinks that I'm just a weird or a really weird person. And those who don't find me weird are also considered as ''the weird persons''. But anyway huge thanks.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by theaferist View Post
    Thanks Robert, for considering me as fine, because sometimes I feel like I'm really trying hard to seem perfectly fine and normal, but most of people, especially of my age, when they get to know me a bit more, thinks that I'm just a weird or a really weird person. And those who don't find me weird are also considered as ''the weird persons''. But anyway huge thanks.
    Weird just measn you're not boring. It means you have a persoanilty of your own. Can I make a suggestion that will make you feel less "weird". You're obviously very pretty, you're a beautiful girl. Try to seperate your identity, who you are, what matters about you, keep that seperate from your apperance. Figure out what you want to do with your life, what you want to study, your carrer, your principles. Enjoy the benifits of being attractive but don't confuse that with who you are. The more you come to know yourself the less you will care about being "weird".

BTW, we are not of the same dating age so I'm simply telling you this for your own benifit. And, I don't mean by calling you attractive that you're not a nice person. You seem like a great person to me. Full of energy and a wonderful future.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

A hearty welcome from a fellow female ENTP.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am extraordinarily impressed with your English considering how many languages you speak. Don't feel bad about it at all!

Welcome!

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Robert thanks again! What exactly did you mean with seperating my appearence from my identity? I think that there are no unattractive girls, there are only girls who don't care. And I really hope that everything you said will become true, because I'm optimistic, but still really concerned about the future.
    BlahBlah, thanks and it's really nice to meet (read?) somebody who's like myself!!
    marmalade.sunrise, you shouldn't be, because I wouldn't really call it speaking. I can speak only Latvian with no limits. English would be my second best and then maybe Danish, Russian and French. The thing is that I've learnt those languages at school for some time and at least I know the basic things that are needed to ''survive'', but I wouldn't be able to hold a deep conversation in Danish, Russian and French, but I really hope that one day I will be able to (in German and Spanish as well).

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by theaferist View Post
    Robert thanks again! What exactly did you mean with seperating my appearence from my identity? I think that there are no unattractive girls, there are only girls who don't care. And I really hope that everything you said will become true, because I'm optimistic, but still really concerned about the future.
    BlahBlah, thanks and it's really nice to meet (read?) somebody who's like myself!!
    marmalade.sunrise, you shouldn't be, because I wouldn't really call it speaking. I can speak only Latvian with no limits. English would be my second best and then maybe Danish, Russian and French. The thing is that I've learnt those languages at school for some time and at least I know the basic things that are needed to ''survive'', but I wouldn't be able to hold a deep conversation in Danish, Russian and French, but I really hope that one day I will be able to (in German and Spanish as well).
    I just mean dont let all the attention you get from men define who you are or become too important (unless it's a specific guy yo want to date). I mean let your grades in school, how many freinds you have, the way you treat people, make sure those are the things you are most proud of.

You don't seem stuck up or vain, I'm just giving a little advice.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Oh! I think I'm having real problems with men, because usually I feel that they are just intimidated by me. I'm not having problems, to get a nice guy for one evening (usually they are the ones that get me, lol ), but when it comes to relationships it's usually the problem, that I don't think that they are good enough for me. I get bored with them, because mostly if they look nice, they're pretty uhmm dumb. I mean I go crazy, if they open their mouths, because usually they're either too much into their and other people's looks or just too expected and typical, I mean I can imagine their 3 next sentences, even though they haven't even opened their mouths! And then, when I am bored of talking with an unintelligent person I'm the most annoying person ever, I'm just bringing them down, by showing them how dumb they're, they get pissed off (I totally understand them and I really don't even mean it personally, it's just the way I may show my competitive nature and I'm waiting for an offense from them), start to yell at me or tell how heartless I am. Once a guy while angry at me said that he will be amazed if I'll find a guy who can stand my terrible personality. And of course then there are a category, that doesn't understand that I'm trying to say or even yell NO!, but they just think I'm joking, because most of my communication style comes through jokes and sarcasm. I'm a kind of person, that hates directly hurting other people's feelings, so I'm having a hard times, when I have to say direct no.
    Then there comes the next category, I find them as good friends (my ''soulfriends'' are always boys) to have a deep conversations and good people to hang out with, usually I find them smart, they may be handsome, but I absolutely feel no chemistry. Unfortunately, it's very often, that I feel that they see me also as a potential date. And then is my turn to get pissed off, because I don't want to lose a good friend, but I don't want to be a date for them too. So, it's pretty complicated too.
    And the boys which usually I like as boys, later turn out either unintelligent or/and get intimidated by my personality (or they just don't understand it). And then there are the really quiet ones, I don't know what to expect of them (never gone that far), but I hate that almost all initiative is in my hands.
    So I hope it's just the age problem, but I know that I'm gonna have hard times with my private life. So far my conclusions are that either I'm too smart for them and they're mostly pretty weak personalities, that can't stand a competitive girl next to them or I'm just a bit too fastidious and I'm not giving them enough chance and i should think about my attitude a bit more. Sucks to be me, lol.

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Welcome

EQ is more important than IQ. Your typed English is fine

I'm from South Africa at the tip of Africa. English is our main common language - English colonial legacy :-).
    Last edited by Kambro; 12-12-2009 at 04:58 PM. Reason: typo fingers too quick

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Thanks Kambro! Yeah, I know some people from Capetown and English was their first language.