User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: being typical

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Welcome. I'd hug you, but it looks like the paint on your avatar is still wet. Actually, I've not been here all that long myself.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Black Cat, thanks! (but I wouldn't call myself sweet at all )
    Peguy, basically they teach me Russian, but it was my own, okay let's be honest my mothers choice, she forces me to take it at school in Latvia, because of the high level of Russian population in Latvia and Eastern Europe, she thinks it may be useful. Despite of that, I'm still pretty bad at speaking and grammar stuff, but I can understand and read it pretty well. So, where from E-Europe are you from?
    Andy, thanks and welcome then, and I didn't really understand what did you mean with the wet avatar thing

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by theaferist View Post
    Andy, thanks and welcome then, and I didn't really understand what did you mean with the wet avatar thing
    When builders make something new, the last thing they do is paint it. When I say the paint hasn't dried yet, I mean your account is still very new.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Oh OKay, thanks for explaining it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

(Un)fortunately I discovered this ENTP thing and realized that in some way I'm not unique at all and maybe I even don't have any mental disorder
    Oh I know exactly what you mean!

Hi there I'm new too
    By the way, I speak russian, so if you ever need any help with that

Sniffles

Despite of that, I'm still pretty bad at speaking and grammar stuff, but I can understand and read it pretty well.
    Trust me, you don't have to tell me about the grammar.

So, where from E-Europe are you from?
    Well I live in America, but my family originates from Poland and Lithuania.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenihita View Post
    ]
    By the way, I speak russian, so if you ever need any help with that
    ????? ??????.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Thanks Zeni and welcome! Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I need it that much anymore, and as I am now in Denmark and no one speaks or can speak Russian, it's pretty useless here. And yes, the feeling is really disappointing!
    Russian grammar really sucks. I bet with my vocabulary I would be able to conversate pretty normally but I just can't put a sentence together, so it doesn't make any sense.
    Cool there are plenty of Eastern European people in the US, I guess, mostly came there during WW2 as refugees. Do yo know where exactly from Lithuania and Poland?

Sniffles

Cool there are plenty of Eastern European people in the US, I guess, mostly came there during WW2 as refugees. Do yo know where exactly from Lithuania and Poland?
    No I don't unfortunately. There were two great waves of emigration to America from Eastern Europe. One during the late 19th century up untill WWI and again after WWII.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Sveika, Elina. I hope you enjoy your time here.

May I ask, how were you introduced to Myers-Briggs?
    Have you met many other people in Latvia or Denmark who are familiar with it?

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Hello briar! thanks for the greeting- nice to read my mother language
    Sure, all this started with me reading Latvian news portal, I was just reading an article about some famous Latvian people socionics types, then I of course, being curious about my type, googled it, did the socionics test in Latvian ( first I ended up with marshall and then with Don Quixote) and the results weren't that good and then I kept on searching and came up to this tests in mypersonality.info, did the test and I started to read my type description. I was really shocked how much it matched me. Basically, it just said all the things that I knew and I didn't see before about myself also.
    I don't think so. At least i don't know any. Socionics is more popular in Latvia, but people really don't know their types too, but at least they know that smth like this exists. In Denmark, uhmmm, I haven't asked really, but I think it's also not so popular, as I've never heard of it here.