User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 82

Thread: Play with lint

  1. #51
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket lint View Post
    Well, I am Lint. I am everywhere, whether you like it or not.
    *boldly confronts you with a clothes' dryer metal-mesh trap* Behold your Waterloo, all-pervading Lint!!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  2. #52
    Senior Member pocket lint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    isxp
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *boldly confronts you with a clothes' dryer metal-mesh trap* Behold your Waterloo, all-pervading Lint!!
    You want to get rid of me? I thought this was supposed to be my welcome thread?

    (I feel welcomed now so there's no need to keep coming back here, lol. This thread keeps resurrecting... eek!)

  3. #53
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket lint View Post
    You want to get rid of me? I thought this was supposed to be my welcome thread?

    (I feel welcomed now so there's no need to keep coming back here, lol. It's been almost a week, and this thread keeps resurrecting... eek!)
    Well... you did invite us all to play with you
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #54
    Senior Member pocket lint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    isxp
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Well... you did invite us all to play with you
    Hahaha. Darn it, I just thought I was being clever naming the title. At the time, I was thinking of playing with lint lint. *Sniff* This place closely resembles how socializing is IRL, and since I am an introvert... I will only play for so long.

    I really like being on this forum. Sometimes, I just don't have anything to say back to you guys. I don't think I can be as funny or imaginative with my responses!

  5. #55
    Senior Member pocket lint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    isxp
    Posts
    107

    Default

    I wrote that this place resembles how socializing is in real life for me. So far, I pretty much present myself the same way on here as I do outside of the internet. I always end up "acting" extroverted around people, and I don't even consciously choose to be this way... but it is taxing. The extroverting is a part of me, but for some reason I can't "be" myself... even when it's just replying to a simple thread. LOL! I'm laughing while typing this... but I am being serious.

  6. #56
    Senior Member DaRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket lint View Post
    Hi everyone! I have hung out at the INFP, INTJ, and INTP forums for a couple of months each, but I don't think I am extremely any of those "types" to feel comfortable enough to post in any of them. Anyway, a cool INTP from INTPc directed me here. I have known and researched the MBTI for a year now, and I can't believe that I haven't stumbled upon this forum before today!
    Welcome. I myself am torn between ISTJ, ISFJ, INFJ and INTJ. I've gone from ISTJ to INTJ after a recent re-test.

    -I prefer to draw or do things to communicate ideas rather than write or talk about it.
    So you prefer actions and symbols to communicate your point, over words with explicit meanings and speech? IN

    -I am willing to travel the world to go on every roller coaster there is!
    Sounds very P-like. I'm definitely not like that.

    -I can't stop looking up random things on the internet. For example: I was wondering why sometimes the closest entrance to a building from the parking lot have signs that read "use other door", and why emergency exit doors have signs that say "do not open"... even though I had an idea of why, I just had to search up 'emergency exit doors' anyway.
    Hmm...NP. Curious and, according to yourself, random. I do some random things, particularly when I'm in a bad mood, although I am loathe to tell anyone.

    -A while ago, I was wondering about thread count in linens, and if having a higher thread count necessarily means that it is softer. Then, I actually went to a Bed, Bath, and Beyond store to test thread counts for myself, LOL.
    NP. Again, being curious about random things...I can identify with that, although my N is borderline at best (I could be an S). Being adaptive and ready to test out fleeting obsessions sounds P-ish. It's almost something I'd expect Homer Simpson to do, LOL.

    -I love reading. I will read almost anything in front of me.
    Fact or fiction?

    -Recently, I have started reading works by several philosophers. I don't know why I am attracted to existentialism.
    Do the philosophers deal with philosophical theories or do they back up their philosophies with pre-existing facts? How long have you been attracted to existentialism, exactly? This does sound N-ish, though - dealing with a normally theoretical field. Not every philosophy can realistically be applied in a practical way, for instance.

    I would have to say INxP. How do you judge others? Using logic or feelings and values?

  7. #57
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket lint View Post
    I wrote that this place resembles how socializing is in real life for me. So far, I pretty much present myself the same way on here as I do outside of the internet. I always end up "acting" extroverted around people, and I don't even consciously choose to be this way... but it is taxing. The extroverting is a part of me, but for some reason I can't "be" myself... even when it's just replying to a simple thread. LOL! I'm laughing while typing this... but I am being serious.
    It's ok, my best material always happens when I'm a little boozed up; the rest seems to be angry outbursts or me being excessively excited.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #58
    Senior Member pocket lint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    isxp
    Posts
    107

    Default PART 1

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRick View Post
    So you prefer actions and symbols to communicate your point, over words with explicit meanings and speech? IN
    Actually, I consider myself to be very direct when using written and spoken language. I try to use the least amount of words to convey a thought. Sometimes I can

  9. #59
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket lint View Post
    Actually, I consider myself to be very direct when using written and spoken language. I try to use the least amount of words to convey a thought. Sometimes I can
    and sometimes the professor sends back your paper with a "write more" written on it for doing so!

  10. #60
    Senior Member pocket lint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    isxp
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    and sometimes the professor sends back your paper with a "write more" written on it for doing so!
    Hahaha! That actually does happen. You're quick... I was trying to delete that! I wrote a super long entry, but it didn't go through. I guess there is a word limit on here.

Similar Threads

  1. Play With Me
    By Domino in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 02:38 AM
  2. Playing with Google trends
    By Quinlan in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 10:53 AM
  3. Toys You Still Play With
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 06:19 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Do INFJs play with characters like INFPs do
    By 527468 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO