User Tag List

Thread: Hihi

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

Default Hihi

I became interested in psychology and personality types recently, especially after my friend gave me a link to do a personality test. After getting the results of my personality type, I read about it and I realised I fitted quite perfectly with most of the descriptions.

However, I tried doing the personality test again but my answer seemed different and I'm currently getting pissed off and confused whether am I an ISFJ or ISTJ, so I'm hoping to find an answer here.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I'll give you a cookie if you go with ISFJ.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    I'll give you a cookie if you go with ISFJ.
    Okie.

I triple-checked, I'm definitely an ISFJ. If I'm an ISTJ, I probably wouldn't be awake at this timing because it's already 4.17am here and I have a major assignment which needs completing by Monday, and it's already Sunday here. Haha. XD

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by Carrot View Post
    I triple-checked, I'm definitely an ISFJ. If I'm an ISTJ, I probably wouldn't be awake at this timing because it's already 4.17am here and I have a major assignment which needs completing by Monday, and it's already Sunday here.

lol, that's some original typing here. But you're wrong, everyone knows that ISTJs go to bed way later than ISFJs, the good girls! Who are you fooling?!
    /stereotyping

...but anyway, welcome!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Howdy pardoner!
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Welcome.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post

lol, that's some original typing here. But you're wrong, everyone knows that ISTJs go to bed way later than ISFJs, the good girls! Who are you fooling?!
    /stereotyping

...but anyway, welcome!
    Oh Idk. I'm just a newbie. I just can't tell the difference between an ISFJ and ISTJ. But I read about the ISTJ, they are "Duty Fulfillers" and "Because the ISTJ has such a strong sense of duty, they may have a difficult time saying "no" when they are given more work than they can reasonably handle".

This seemed like a personality type with lots of responsibility. I don't want such responsibilities although I know I can do it. It's too stress.

And btw, is it possible for me to sleep late cause I woke up at 12.45pm in the afternoon and I'm too freaking worried whether am I a ISFJ or ISTJ? o.O

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to have you with us.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by Carrot View Post
    Oh Idk. I'm just a newbie. I just can't tell the difference between an ISFJ and ISTJ. But I read about the ISTJ, they are "Duty Fulfillers" and "Because the ISTJ has such a strong sense of duty, they may have a difficult time saying "no" when they are given more work than they can reasonably handle".

This seemed like a personality type with lots of responsibility. I don't want such responsibilities although I know I can do it. It's too stress.

And btw, is it possible for me to sleep late cause I woke up at 12.45pm in the afternoon and I'm too freaking worried whether am I a ISFJ or ISTJ? o.O
    I was only joking.

Sleeping habits are really not related to type. And it is perfectly possible for you to sleep late for whatever reason

And you definitely sound more ISFJ to me, by the way.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post
    I was only joking.

Sleeping habits are really not related to type. And it is perfectly possible for you to sleep late for whatever reason

And you definitely sound more ISFJ to me, by the way.
    Ok thanks. I was wondering for a moment. Because I really do not know much about personality types.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the welcomes~ ^^