eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Piquant...very nice.

Welcome!

Darn you, Ceiling Cat! Watching me and my maintenance issues! I'll fix that ceiling tile and then you'll be stymied, Ceiling Cat!! *shakes small fist ceilingward* lol

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I do try, but I always leave myself the option of sudden defenestration. LOL!
    Oh, yes, that's certainly an option.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    Oh, yes, that's certainly an option.
    It's a time-tested, venerable institution in many countries, after all! We'd be remiss to leave it out of our repertoire. I also rather like to employ the sulfur clouds full of flying monkeys, but the quality has gone down in this depressed economic climate. What do you suggest?

MBTI
    INTJ

Personally, I have a fondness for the flaying the corpse option, but some consider me a bit morbid for that.

I'm still not certain what would be the best strategy for dealing with my ENFJ ex-boyfriend would be, though.
    We are not poets

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    Personally, I have a fondness for the flaying the corpse option, but some consider me a bit morbid for that.
    That corpse totally had it coming. lol

I'm still not certain what would be the best strategy for dealing with my ENFJ ex-boyfriend would be, though.
    Oh dear. You've dated one of us. My condolences. *shakes head* I know an ENFJ male (the only other real-time ENFJ I know) and he's insane. I pity the foo'.

MBTI
    INTJ

That corpse totally had it coming. lol
    Some of them, yes.

Oh dear. You've dated one of us. My condolences. *shakes head* I know an ENFJ male (the only other real-time ENFJ I know) and he's insane. I pity the foo'.
    He's still alive, though. Not sure if that's letting him off easy or being harder on him. There are plenty of evil things I could do to him, I'm sure.
    We are not poets

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

In my opinion? Yes. I've only ever dated NTPs, both E and I, and they're the only types I'm attracted to. I can see INFPs being a great match for us too (I have a few INFP female friends who've told me they wished I was a guy so they could marry me... lol), but I find, personally, that I already have so much feeling flying around that a Rational is really what I need and gravitate towards. My ENFP sister has dated INFJs and really loves them, so I think we all have our "same set" match, but for me, I'm only attracted to NTPs.

Does that answer your question?
    Hahaha.
    I think the INTP - ENFJ interaction online is funny.
    All these MBTI places say they're the right match, but ENFJs are elusive while INTPs swamp the internet.
    So every time an ENFJ shows, there will always be the INTP asking about relationships, if not two or three. I was honestly going to ask, but somebody did it for me.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Hahaha.
    I think the INTP - ENFJ interaction online is funny.
    All these MBTI places say they're the right match, but ENFJs are elusive while INTPs swamp the internet.
    So every time an ENFJ shows, there will always be the INTP asking about relationships, if not two or three. I was honestly going to ask, but somebody did it for me.

Nice to meet you, Magic!

When I was a mechanic, I was frequently not only the lone female, but also the lone NF. Same for my stint in robotics. I'm used to (and amenable to) the questions! I knew two INTP mechanics, and two ENTPs, and only one INFJ. The INTPs kept eyeballing me like I'd materialized out of the wall, and the ENTPs, once satisfied about my intelligence levels, promptly picked me up and started flipping me around. Literally.

Strange times, these! lol

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Fascinating.
    I like to study the MBTI holistically, to observe how each type is more than a sum of it's individual functions.
    I do wonder why ENFJs wind up having a certain brain-storming quality similar to the INTP, given that they are such different types.
    I hear a lot about ENFJs mingling with the NTP crowd, but why?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Fascinating.
    I like to study the MBTI holistically, to observe how each type is more than a sum of it's individual functions.
    I do wonder why ENFJs wind up having a certain brain-storming quality similar to the INTP, given that they are such different types.
    I believe the answer to that is we're two faces to the same coin, or a yin-yang reflection, something like harmonizing shades across from each other on the wheel of color. I frequently exhibit a strange manner of logic or precision that comes off as a thinking function, but it's not based in logic or rational areas at all. I can't explain that, but I know it's a quirk of NFJs in general. I call it "feeler logic" to save myself the trouble of explaining it over and over (anyone with a better label let me know...).

I hear a lot about ENFJs mingling with the NTP crowd, but why?
    Another INTP asked me this very question just yesterday! LOL! All I know is that NTPs tend to be inherently acclimated/immune to my volcanic nature and I appreciate that. I seem to "get" them and they "get" me, and it's nice to be able to look someone in the eye and not have to explain yourself. They keep me sharp. I've been told that watching me with an NTP is like watching a cobra and a mongoose circle each other. Something just says "goes together".

Do you know any NFJs yourself?