User Tag List

First 891011 Last

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post

...I wondered why the shredder was starting to smell funny today, but then I saw this.

Heh, yeah. I got a bit zealous, and kinda gunked it up. Sorry 'bout that. I'll buy us a new one.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    HEY! Another twin! So very glad to meet you! How far apart are you in birth time?

I know that there is something called the Mid Atlantic Twin Registry, ( run by the University of Virginia? Ack, I can't remember ) and they do quite a few sociological studies using twins as guinea pigs. I approve of such craziness, as we are genetic freaks after all and therefore must have our cheeks swabbed/fingers poked/outfitted with giant tinfoil hats as often as possible.

Hey wait. are you Pinkie's twin? *confused* anyway. =D

Our birth times cannot be counted, since we were taken from our mama like Macduff.

We're not freaks. We were just too much of a good thing to be in one person. So we were split into two. 0=) As they say, it is not being a saint that's difficult, but living with one. So to spare the world trauma, we were separated. *sigh*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Hey wait. are you Pinkie's twin? *confused* anyway. =D

Our birth times cannot be counted, since we were taken from our mama like Macduff.

We're not freaks. We were just too much of a good thing to be in one person. So we were split into two. 0=) As they say, it is not being a saint that's difficult, but living with one. So to spare the world trauma, we were separated. *sigh*

YES! I am Pinkie's twin! My apologies for not being clear about that.

I love your explanation for why twins are separated - it makes us sound even more awesome.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

YES! I am Pinkie's twin! My apologies for not being clear about that.

I love your explanation for why twins are separated - it makes us sound even more awesome.
    twins! *group hug* hahahaha. Try giving that explanation in public, I get bug-eyes or "pfft" responses usually. *meh*

ok, I'm really not this flippant/bimbo in person. Why do you both have pictures of guys as your avatars?. .

If you want a poetic explanation, in the Sanskrit, it was written that a soul is divided into 3 parts, before coming down to earth. If 2 of the 3 parts meet, great love results. I think I just got lucky that I was born with mine.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

twins! *group hug* hahahaha. Try giving that explanation in public, I get bug-eyes or "pfft" responses usually. *meh*

ok, I'm really not this flippant/bimbo in person. Why do you both have pictures of guys as your avatars?. .

If you want a poetic explanation, in the Sanskrit, it was written that a soul is divided into 3 parts, before coming down to earth. If 2 of the 3 parts meet, great love results. I think I just got lucky that I was born with mine.

Well, the pictures are of Eddie Cochran ( Pink's av), and mine is of Joe Strummer - Eddie Cochran played early rock/rockabilly in the 50's, and a lot of punks used his music as inspiration for their own. Joe was the lead singer for The Clash, my favorite band. He was also one of my favorite people ( he died recently).

Wow! What a lovely thought. I feel that way exactly! I know that most people don't get how different it feels to be a twin, which is understandable as they would have no point of reference. But, it's difficult to explain how it was to share the womb with another person, and how profoundly it alters the regular sibling dynamic.

MBTI
    ISTP

I think twins are really cool!! Especially identical ones. I guess I like the scientific studies done about twins.
    I don't usually make a big deal of twins 'cause they probably get enough attention as it is. I wait until I'm friends with them to ask funny questions...like "when I punch you, does the other feel it?!"
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    I think twins are really cool!! Especially identical ones. I guess I like the scientific studies done about twins.
    I don't usually make a big deal of twins 'cause they probably get enough attention as it is. I wait until I'm friends with them to ask funny questions...like "when I punch you, does the other feel it?!"

I don't know - punch Pink's arm and let's find out.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    *ouch* someone just pinched my sister.

though when we were little, we used to frustrate our parents to no end - when one got punished, the other would start crying and they'd be, "why are you crying now! aughhh! "

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Well, the pictures are of Eddie Cochran ( Pink's av), and mine is of Joe Strummer - Eddie Cochran played early rock/rockabilly in the 50's, and a lot of punks used his music as inspiration for their own. Joe was the lead singer for The Clash, my favorite band. He was also one of my favorite people ( he died recently).
    darn good lookers... they don't make 'em like they used to. .

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

darn good lookers... they don't make 'em like they used to. .
    Tell me about it. Every time I see my av, I'm smitten all over again, as if I'd never seen him before. But, he's my INFJ soul love, so I guess it's to be expected. Do you like any of the old punk bands?