Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm going to second the motion that if you've been lurking for that long you're an INxP.

I can't imagine lurking for a year. I lurk poorly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Thanks all of you, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    Hi Marina! I like me some NFP types, that's for sure! I'm afraid I'm not good at helping people decide what type they are, but I'm sure you've noticed that a bunch of people fluctuate between types or just identify with SPs, NTs, etc. rather than the more specific types. We'll like you regardless!
    haha thanks! Actually one of my close friends is ISTP (well I typed her, but I'm pretty sure about that), so I think I can say I like ISTPs too! We have a lot of fun together (especially making fun of our other friends )

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    If you've been lurkin' for a year, I'm guessin' you're an I.
    Quite possibly Although I was mostly coming here to look at certain posts, partularly about the types I was interested in, because I thought I might be one and the ones where people type fictional characters or famous people.
    It's just most if not all descriptions portray INFPs as quiet and reserved and not willing to talk, unless asked and also preferring written communication. I'm not really quiet, in group discussion I have way more trouble keeping my mouth shut (if the topic is interesting of course and it oftentimes is). And I prefer talking to writing and to listening too. Also I'm way more extraverted than my ISFJ friend, but considering my N it should be the other way, no? But I dunno, there are so many stereotypes, I guess I should look more at the general picture rather than I vs E, so I'll try and do more research before I reach a conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Welcome!

Well, if you've been lurking for a year and are a Socionics veteran, I suppose you know all the technical aspects already.

So, that means I've only got one question... have you seen any of my posts, and if so what did you think of them?
    Well, I guess you could say I'm familiar with all the technical aspects, but since my interest in typology have been inconsistent and I was mostly focusing just on my own type, I'm still quite a dilettante
    I couldn't type anyone at all of the people I know until a few days ago, when I suddenly had a "revelation" about some of them after rereading Kiersey's book
    Hmm I think I have seen your posts before, because I remember your avatar, but to be honest I don't really remember any of my impressions. Like I said my lurking was pretty sporadic and so I don't really distinguish anyone yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Welcome. Which psychologists do you find especially interesting?
    Hmm well, Freud Eric Berne, Paul Ekman intrigued me, Alfred Adler. Sometimes I just fall into the pit of reading those "popular psychology" and "self-help" articles or even books.

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    ANOTHER FEMALE NF?!

uh... I mean hi.
    yeah there seems to be way too many of us, doesn't it? XD

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Congrats on delurking. Look forward to reading your posts.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Thank you!