Junior Member Snow of the North's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFx

Smile I'm going to shake your hand!

I warn you now, this is going to be long and jumping all about the place!

I have taken MBTI tests before. First Time I ever took one, years ago, I got INFP. Took it again sometime later and got INTP. Just recently, I felt I better knew myself and am maturing, so I took it again. This time, I got ENFP and I keep getting it. I used to be very anti-social and drained by hanging out with people or crowds. Now I feel more open and into being social and meeting all kinds of people. I still feel people are misinformed on how they should look at the world, but I try to no longer insult them. Instead, I'd rather help them and get them on a better path in the world. I also love to get people to look on the bright side of everything. I love when people are happy and not obsessing over everything bad that happens. Sure I find myself depressed and gloomy at times, but I easily recover and get back out there and live. I'm also told I'm very random, colorful, crazy, interesting, and funny.

Now let's get into my personal interests. Ever since I was a child, I loved drawing, writing, and music. Still do to this day. Every now and then I crank out a drawing or a piece of lyrics/poetry and sometimes stories. I like to experiment in making music too. I also love animals. I've always found them interesting and refreshing to be around. Especially whales. Another thing that catch my love is politics. I like to try to keep up with current events and get a gauge on the different politicians that are about. I have my favorites, ones who are okay, and ones I dislike. I'm more influenced by the politician as a person, how they handle themselves, and their opinion as opposed to party affiliation. My own beliefs tend to be rather centered, with some on the right and some on the left as well. I believe in fairness, equality, and balance. If everything is extreme right or extreme left, a huge amount of people are angry. I like everyone to be as pleased as possible. I want everyone to at least be a little happy, if possible. I love the idea of unity in a country. I also believe in free economy and capitalism. I also don't like heavy government regulation. Free speech, free religion (as long as no ones going out and murdering a ton of people in the name of whoever or whatever they worship), free sexual orientation (and free right for all orientations)... you know all kinds of happy happy joy joy stuff.

Might as well make a paragraph about politicians I admire. Knowing my beliefs, this may confuse some. Oh well! John, Ted, and Bobby Kennedy top my list. My admiration for them is big and very mixed-- passion, attraction, inspiration, all kinds of stuff. I can look at them, listen to them, read about them and be captivated, drooling, and feel a piece of myself in them all at the same time. I often feel I was born too late and would have liked to know all three of them, but alas, I must wait until a later time... and I am used to the abuse that goes with supporting them. Yes, like NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS, they made mistakes. Everyone does it. Only thing that made them different was they were rich and were constantly in the public eye. So let's not act like no one ever did anything they did. Besides, to me their good and what I love about them outweighs their bad. I probably can be picked apart and insulted too. You can do that to anyone. Alas, I look on the bright side of everything... maybe that's my problem?
    Anywho, other politicians include Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, James K. Polk, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, John Edwards, Mike Huckabee.... and the list goes with others. Don't much like Nancy Pelosi, Sarah Palin, or Condoleezza Rice. Don't have much of an opinion on Barack Obama yet. He has yet to dazzle me or enrage me.

I also like history, psychology, astrology (Pisces here!), Asian cultures, sex, being in love, meeting new people, being with my friends, and just having a blast in any way I can. I tend to love taking risk and living for the moment. Sometimes my behavior can be risky I guess, but it makes me feel so alive and I love it. I can be impulsive and only plan things very loosely. I get bored easily and love to keep busy.

I'm an only child raised by her grandparents(Mother's parents). Mother died when I was a baby and Dad was so young. I visit him a lot though. Moreso then I did as a child. Growing up I idolized my Grandpa. He was a reckless rebel who lived life the way he wanted. I thought he was so individual and cool. He died when I was 8. It was a hard blow to me. I pushed on though and I know he's proud of me wherever he is in the afterlife and will continue to be. I loved hanging out with him and his crazy friends. They all spoiled me in any way they could. Maybe that's why I'm so used to men spoiling me and enjoy it even today. I love being the center of attention. I also prefer to hang out with men. I feel more stimulated by their conversation and presence. Hanging around women has it moments at times, but I often find it boring and a waste of time. No offense to all you females out there I'm sure you're great!! I'll talk to you whenever you'd like! Men usually keep my attention more. I also seem to keep their attention. I'd like to think I'm fun to be around, or maybe I'm just a cute tomboy, haha! I guess I'm a bit subconsciously flirty too. Half the time I don't even realize I do and then one of my friends tells me I've been doing it, or a guy will tell me later how I was doing it with him. I also do it purposely too, but most of the time it's unintentional. But I do have a flaming libido that's rarely ever dead or dying, so maybe it is intentional in part of me, haha!

I graduated high school back in May. Not in college yet. I took a break because I wanted to get to know me more. Probably going to enroll somewhere for spring possibly. Thinking I want to get into politics and government sort of things. I feel I can do so many things when putting y mind to it though. I think I really do something where I can make a mark on the world though.

I have a boyfriend. I don't know if he's taken this MBTI test yet, might have. I'll ask him/make him do it. He has to be something introverted and intelligent.

What else is there to know about me... hmm. I feel like I've exhausted everything on my immediate mind. If you want to know more just ask. My interests in psychology, self-realization, and other people is what lead me to this site. I'll talk to anyone who wants to chat! And I apologize for being so long winded about myself... it happens... haha!

Phantonym

Welcome to the forums! Thank you so much for sharing. Have fun exploring the place.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that's super long...but hi there!

There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Hello, thank you for the cordial handshake.

So a Kennedy fan? That's cool. And I see Andrew Jackson on there, too. It's a fun list you've compiled.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

No, you are not.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    No, you are not.
    Wuss.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Oh.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Oh.
    That's what they make latex gloves, and antimicrobial hand lotion for.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I'm afraid my country is not that developed yet. Around here, where demining is a lifestyle rather than a profession, you are lucky to still have your hands.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

I'm afraid my country is not that developed yet. Around here, where demining is a lifestyle rather than a profession, you are lucky to still have your hands.
    Bow then. Japanese style.