User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Greetings. Ill be expecting baked goods or a fruit basket

I prefer baked goods (blueberry muffins will get you a hug).

Anyhow, Im pretty stoked on finally registering for this mixing pot of unique and often down right bewildering minds. In one of my college courses, we were forced to take the MBTI. Initial skiticism was very evident in my mind, but after a proper introduction to it, I was willing to accept what I got. I walked away with the ENTP type (apparently 2.5% of the population. Remember when being an outcast is cool?) which was the same as my professor...all I can say Is we wasted half the class time throwing back words...people were not amused.

Finally, I found my way here after being slightly fascinated by it. Looking forward to learning/discussing unique and abstract ideas with you all.

Thanks - The Lazy Anarchist

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

ENTP demanding stuff in an intro thread. I'm so very, very shocked. Really.

Welcome, you are looking a little angry.

MBTI
    ENTP

ENTP demanding stuff in an intro thread. I'm so very, very shocked. Really.
    Welcome, you are looking a little angry.
    Why thank you. As far as angry goes, dont forget that I also offered hugs not far after...only for the deserving =P.

I guess you could assume that by my profile picture. That describes me in moments of pure setback due to the incompetent. Other than that, I tend to be pretty laid back and submissive...and If anger does creep up, it might show for a brief second or I will subdue it.

Phantonym

Welcome to the forums. Oh, you have a little something at the corner of your mouth..you know...you might want to take care of all that spit. I mean, it is you first day here after all. Oh, and here, I'll give you a as I am a nice person and in a good mood at the moment. Enjoy your stay.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hey, welcome. ENTPs are awesome in my book. But you'll find people that think otherwise here.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP

BlackCat, I would appreciate it if you wouldnt steal my cat/take pictures of it and put them in your profile picture anymore. In fact, I was unaware untill now.

SkyisBlue, that foam you see is a result from the vicious rabies I picked up from stealing BlackCats dog, who recently bit me. I went into an almost instant/ballistic rage in which I felt neccecary to take a picture of myself for all the world to see.

And thanks BlackCat, Im not too familiar with ISFP, but I get along with pretty much everyone...I hope for the same. Yes, as far as stereotypes go....we seem to get the shit end of the stick.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Black Cat is a cat stealer! (I shan't say catknapper in case someone believes me to be referring to his narcolepsy problems). Come to think of it, you should see his collection of various cat photos. I had no idea though that he was stooping to the level of gathering fellow TypeC members' cat children though.

I didn't bring any baked goods per se, but if you're good, you may have a bite of the chocolate chip cookie I've got here. I guess that should be good for one of those fancy secret handshakes (though not quite good enough for the aforementioned hug). That's okay though. I don't usually hug strangers anyway.

Nice to see more Canucks here.

Welcome!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ISFPs are some of the most chill people out there. The way it works with ENTPs and I, is that we are very different yet we are both P, so if you're friends then you pretty much have no issues because you have similar lifestyles. We are so different from each other that it keeps things interesting. Same lifestyle/motivations via P shared + totally different = fascinating interaction.

Your attempts at claiming this picture to be your cat are futile! Have a chicken for your troubles though.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Black Cat is a cat stealer! (I shan't say catknapper in case someone believes me to be referring to his narcolepsy problems). Come to think of it, you should see his collection of various cat photos. I had no idea though that he was stooping to the level of gathering fellow TypeC members' cat children though.
    Crap! My problem is exposed!

But I do have a lot of cat pictures.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

You admit to being from canada? No wonder your avatar looks like that.

MBTI
    ENTP

We might have to elaborate on this BlackCat problem. We will talk in private later.
    but if you're good, you may have a bite of the chocolate chip cookie I've got here
    Im an ENTP. Unless you catch me and my most vulnerable, im afraid ill never get a bite.
    You're Canadian though, and apparently a Canuck. We hug instead of shake hands, you should know that.