User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Hi :)

Talking Hi :)

Hi, guys!
    Just this summer I rediscovered the MBTI (took it at the beginning of college, but don't remember my results) via Facebook's MyType application - awesome! Ever since, I've been hooked - I love getting my family and friends to take it so I can further understand them, and have gotten pretty good at typing people before they take it, lol.

I'm an INFJ, married to an ISTP... which makes things interesting :-p. Finding out that my husband is an ISTP makes certain things make SO MUCH SENSE now... no wonder he isn't interested in all the psychological stuff I am, or the mystical speculating. But without him, I would probably go to an unhealthy extreme, lol. He's my balance, and I'm his.

Hopefully I won't end up spending TOO much time on here, since I have classes and everything to study for, etc. I tend to get into "Research Mode" and I get tunnel-visioned on the information I'm absorbed in :-p.

Where do you guys get those cool little graphs, showing your types and the percentages you scored in each field?

Also, I see a lot of mentioning of Fi/Fe, etc. What does that mean? Where can I read more about it?

What is an enneagram?

Okay - no more questions.
    Have a good day

Phantonym

Hello! Welcome to the forums. Hmm. This place has the tendency to suck people in, so beware

The graphs thingy is from MyPersonality.info - Personality Types and Multiple Intelligences Tests & Information. Take the tests there and you can put that up as your signature.

Have fun exploring the forums and you'll get to know all about these things.

Oh, thanks! I will do that
    "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long to return."
    - Leonardo da Vinci

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by weakshadeofblue View Post
    Hi, guys!
    . Finding out that my husband is an ISTP makes certain things make SO MUCH SENSE now... no wonder he isn't interested in all the psychological stuff I am, or the mystical speculating. But without him, I would probably go to an unhealthy extreme, lol. He's my balance, and I'm his.
    Welcome and I can relate to those Ah Ya! Moments after discovering a certain persons type. I wish my Sister and brother in law would take it because they are so different and they don't seem to realise it and the stupid stuff they get into fights could be easily be explained away. Oh well, regardless... Have fun!
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Sorry, one more question:
    I created a badge, but when I enter the code (BB code), it only shows the active URL, not the image. I looked at the "Signature Permissions," and it says "Allow Image BB Code - No." How do I change it to yes? Looked around User CP and browsed FAQ... couldn't find the answer.
    "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long to return."
    - Leonardo da Vinci

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Hi, guys!
    Just this summer I rediscovered the MBTI (took it at the beginning of college, but don't remember my results) via Facebook's MyType application - awesome! Ever since, I've been hooked - I love getting my family and friends to take it so I can further understand them, and have gotten pretty good at typing people before they take it, lol.

I'm an INFJ, married to an ISTP... which makes things interesting :-p. Finding out that my husband is an ISTP makes certain things make SO MUCH SENSE now... no wonder he isn't interested in all the psychological stuff I am, or the mystical speculating. But without him, I would probably go to an unhealthy extreme, lol. He's my balance, and I'm his.

Hopefully I won't end up spending TOO much time on here, since I have classes and everything to study for, etc. I tend to get into "Research Mode" and I get tunnel-visioned on the information I'm absorbed in :-p.

Where do you guys get those cool little graphs, showing your types and the percentages you scored in each field?

Also, I see a lot of mentioning of Fi/Fe, etc. What does that mean? Where can I read more about it?

What is an enneagram?

Okay - no more questions.
    Have a good day
    Welcome!
    That Facebook app was actually very good.
    I was married to an ISTP for 26 years.
    I have a 19 year old ISTP son.
    ISTPs have lots of great qualities.

Welcome!

What's your major in college?

It looks like your badge is a little too big on the vertical dimension. Maybe try saving a copy and shrinking it down in an image editor. (From the signature page: "The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller)." Then, upload it from the edit signature page.

More info here: Understanding the Eight Jungian Cognitive Processes / Eight Functions Attitudes

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Welcome !
    <3

JAVO - thanks! I'll try that .

My major is Communications with a concentration in Media Studies and a minor in Film.

My ISTP husband is an air traffic controller. It makes so much sense
    - Leonardo da Vinci

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to have you with us.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~