User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ENTp.

ish red no longer *sad* Array nightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    Sensor: Oh man. This one's kind of hard seeing as my mom is an ENTj, my sister is an INTp, and I have no idea about my dad. So, I kind of grew up in an iNtuitive environment, completely void of sensing types. I do like my Sensing-Feeling relatives though! So funny. And I've probably had some ESTP friends (as they are loud and spontaneous like myself), and I think M was an ESFJ. She was so fun, and always willing to hang--but hard to understand sometimes! ISFp's are artists like myself, but they "bounce to the beat of a different drummer," so I'm not sure I can aptly compare them with many other "tried and true method" appreciating Sensors.
    Well lucky you! I think I'm the only N in my family, many of my relatives are sensors too... I feel that I needed to understand them better as well... intuitors are much easier to interact with. Where as sensors... I just think of them as "being there".

Side note: So the word sensor hasn't brought up other things in your head? Sensor = detector? Sensor as sounding like "censor" etc? I'm a bad N... lol!

Beginning this year, I have been interacting with others more and more like an ENTP, and as a result I have PO'd more people than I have my entire life as the typical quiet, noninteracting introvert!

What do you think of the Ruby language?

Quote Originally Posted by Eicr View Post
    look at the personal pic...not a guy Interesting finding a female mastadon fan.
    Heh, oops! Still, even better - women can generally get away with more than men when it comes to saying stuff without causing instant offence.

By the way, I dunno about mastadons (but I did a dinosaur project at school many moons ago... heh), but heavy metal's always been a big part of my life! I gave up the lifestyle years ago not long after my kids were born, but nothing'll stop me listening to the tuuuuunes!

Let me rephrase: I think I'm gonna like this person!

(I already do from the posts so far! *)
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

6w7 sx/so

Ah, heavy metal, brings back memories of back woods hunting with my childhood friend and his dad. Good times, yeah, good times.

Welcome to the nut house, looks like you'll fit in.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

BTW, Great username.