User Tag List

MBTI
    Infx

Default Another INFJ stumbles in o.O

Well hello everyone!!

I've been looking up all this MBTI stuff, and am so glad I found a forum. Especially to talk to other INFJs. Up until I learned I was one, I thought I was just crazy now I see them all over the place here! <3

Can't wait to hear all your ideas and maybe even share mine. ;3
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Welcome!

Just because you've found other INFJ's doesn't mean you aren't crazy. Perhaps it means that you've found other people to be crazy with? INFJ's are the good kind of crazy though, so I say the more the merrier.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Welcome to the party.

Here are some merry questions to dredge out [semi-pertinent....hrrmmm, not really...] information:

1. What made the ring around your avatar's eye, and will it wash off with regular unscented handsoap?
    2. How did you happen to find us? (Google? Yahoo? Other?)
    3. What is your favorite character in a Wagner opera, and how high can you sing along with the arias?
    4. Is it raining outside your window today? (I hope not. It is here, and I hate it.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    Infx

laser - This is indeed true! XD Oh well. As long as I can avoid being thrown in a psych ward, I guess it's all good!

Jen -
    1) I'm pretty sure it's just some sort of powder, or perhaps polish, that was put on a telescope. It should wash off just fine. :3

2) I was googling for an INFJ forum, and found this site. I also saw the other one similar minds, I think?, that a couple other members are also on, but liked this one better.

3) I.. don't know opera. ;.; But I can sing decently high. I can hit every note of Phantom of the Opera on a good day.

4) Yes, it's been raining all day. But that's okay. I adore the rain, especially to fall asleep to at night.

Thanks for the welcomes!
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaiden14 View Post
    1) I'm pretty sure it's just some sort of powder, or perhaps polish, that was put on a telescope. It should wash off just fine. :3
    That's better than going through life looking like the mutt out of "Little Rascals."

2) I was googling for an INFJ forum, and found this site. I also saw the other one similar minds, I think?, that a couple other members are also on, but liked this one better.
    Ah, okay. Just am always curious how people get here. (Vicki Jo has an INFJ site as well, I think.)

3) I.. don't know opera. ;.; But I can sing decently high. I can hit every note of Phantom of the Opera on a good day.
    Neat! I don't know that show well, but I have heard a few songs from it. My mother and sister went to see that one on stage.

4) Yes, it's been raining all day. But that's okay. I adore the rain, especially to fall asleep to at night.
    Oh, I'll give you that one. Solidly grey days can feel dreary, but I love sitting up late after midnight in our sunroom with all the lights off and listening to the patter of steady rain on the roof.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTP

Welcome! Love the Gabriel avatar... I remember that episode too.

I miss the king of thieves too Jack of all Trades just didn't do it.

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Welcome!

Hello! It is great that there are so many INFJs here, because I myself have always felt so alone I think that comes with IN territory, though. I don't know much about INTXs, but without a strong F maybe they don't care how the rest of the world can often treat INs? Anyway, I am so happy to see you here making more of us and hope you post a lot.

MBTI
    Infx

Jenn - I've been to Vicky Jo's site, I like it a lot! I also found it amusing that I too had a dolphin phase. :3 I still have a bunch of figurines on a shelf.

Rain on a sunroom window! I'm so jealous!

Pt - YES. :3 Awhile back I splurged on the DVDs for the entirety of Xena and Hercules. Best $250 I ever spent. <3 I'm such a geek.

Octavia - Thanks! I do hope to be pretty active and get to know people.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi! and welcome to our fair boards. That'll have to do...I can't do cute/pithy.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~