User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Hello!

Ginkgo

Default Hello!

Hi. My name is Mystic Tater. I am a 20 year old male and I live in Phoenix Arizona. I am currently a freshman in college and I was drawn here because I am interested in psychology. Introducing myself feels awkward because I've already been here for over a month.

I think my primary purpose here should be to understand and catalog different communicative behaviors of individuals, but at the moment, I'm too lazy.

Don't be surprised if you see me screwing around in the open ended areas like the Bonfire or Fluff Zone. I may randomly interject threads in various areas, but if they fall flat then I won't try to revive them.

I enjoy art, logic, and other useless activities. I just spilled orange soda on the side of my keyboard.

Thank you for having me,

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hello, Miss Dictator. Welcome to MBTI Central, or whatever they call this place nowadays.

So, do you have any specific questions about MBTI, Socionics, or Enneagram? If so, I could likely point you in a direction that would help you answer those questions.

You'll fit in well here, we enjoy people who inject random threads into those areas. We're all really here to waste time, honestly. And I've got a better answer for your thread now... I plan to post on random message boards until I die. Because I enjoy it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

......welcome to the forums then? What? I've read too many of your posts to think 'welcome'.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    ......welcome to the forums then? What? I've read too many of your posts to think 'welcome'.
    Wolfy introduced himself after 5,000 posts. Some people are just slow to feel welcome enough to post a welcome thread.

I'll welcome anyone, anytime.

Hello
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Wolfy introduced himself after 5,000 posts. Some people are just slow to feel welcome enough to post a welcome thread.

I'll welcome anyone, anytime.
    HAHAHA! Really? Quite inspiring.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Hello, Miss Dictator. Welcome to MBTI Central, or whatever they call this place nowadays.
    Thank you. Nice pun.

So, do you have any specific questions about MBTI, Socionics, or Enneagram? If so, I could likely point you in a direction that would help you answer those questions.
    I don't really have any specific questions at the moment. I've read a few books here and there about MBTI. Socionics is basically just a rehash of the same thing. Enneagram is interesting, but it's extremely straightforward. To be honest, the only purpose Enneagram has here is just to individualize people of the same MBTI Archetypes.

I've intuited many contradictions and discrepancies between different tests and things.

But, nevertheless, the concepts are extremely useful.

You'll fit in well here, we enjoy people who inject random threads into those areas. We're all really here to waste time, honestly. And I've got a better answer for your thread now... I plan to post on random message boards until I die. Because I enjoy it.
    Whatever floats your boat. You are helping people, in a way.

Thank you.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Yeah, sorry. My Fe is craptacular. I don't even say "hi" to people I know, usually. I prefer to cut right to the nutmeat of the most ridiculously abstract concepts ever. Like why the color red catalyzes appetite, or why chinchilla fur is a dangerous stock to invest in.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Phantonym