User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: infp?

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Heh...

That's why I applied these descriptors, to myself.

i got it. i think that i am hesitant to use some of these words for fear that i will develop some stagnant version of myself and/or others. also, i've found that "eccentricity" seems to have become overcited, undervalued, and misappropriated by hot topic and the rest of the universe. haha. but, yeah. me, too. and also slow at figuring out how this forum really works. thanks for all the salutations, friends.
    existence is endlessly wonderful.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by dcmicrowave View Post
    i got it. i think that i am hesitant to use some of these words for fear that i will develop some stagnant version of myself and/or others. also, i've found that "eccentricity" seems to have become overcited, undervalued, and misappropriated by hot topic and the rest of the universe. haha. but, yeah. me, too. and also slow at figuring out how this forum really works. thanks for all the salutations, friends.
    LOL! So true, which is why I threw the others in for free.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Hey, welcome. You sort of look like Johnny Depp.
    i get this quite often. i always pretend that i know for a fact that the other person means something positive. don't try to convince me otherwise! i'll cry!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

i think that lurking is a pretty popular innernette word. i also happen to enjoy the way it looks and sounds. ever play Space Hulk?:
    Space Hulk | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
    No. I haven't played space hulk. Why are you giving me such a game. Does it overly use the word 'lurking'? Anyways it's fine that one uses whatever word they like. I thought I'd just mention that it's an overused word.
    We have infinite patience... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    We shall see...

LOL! So true, which is why I threw the others in for free.
    good man, charlie biaxident. as you brought up, i wanted to comment on infp patience, and how invisible it can be to others. i am almost always finding myself in the lower reaches of the wave, reaping exactly what i sow. i'm getting better at being rude on a strategically more regular basis. trying to avoid unrequited love. platonic and otherwise. anyway, you see that i am not really good at that yet, either. haha. why even in my first post i threatened your inner sanctum of self!

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

good man, charlie biaxident. as you brought up, i wanted to comment on infp patience, and how invisible it can be to others. i am almost always finding myself in the lower reaches of the wave, reaping exactly what i sow. i'm getting better at being rude on a strategically more regular basis. trying to avoid unrequited love. platonic and otherwise. anyway, you see that i am not really good at that yet, either. haha. why even in my first post i threatened your inner sanctum of self!
    By the way, to me you have a Robert Downey Jr./ Johnny Depp thing going.

And before anyone gets smart. No, I am not, but I play one on TV.

P.S. Are you RDJ and JD's love child from some lab experiment gone wrong? Intellectual curiosity, I assure you...

[QUOTE=Ragingkatsuki;862893]No. I haven't played space hulk. Why are you giving me such a game. Does it overly use the word 'lurking'? Anyways it's fine that one uses whatever word they like. I thought I'd just mention that it's an overused word.

the rulebook does use the word a lot. a recent re-release of the game has spawned a new generation of folks who will learn large chunks of their vocabulary from an analog game. the game came to mind when you brought up the possibility recent overuse of the word 'lurking'. i work at a game store and have been hearing this word non-stop for weeks. not sure why other people have been using it, haha, but that's why i used it so readily. guh!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

the rulebook does use the word a lot. a recent re-release of the game has spawned a new generation of folks who will learn large chunks of their vocabulary from an analog game. the game came to mind when you brought up the possibility recent overuse of the word 'lurking'. i work at a game store and have been hearing this word non-stop for weeks. not sure why other people have been using it, haha, but that's why i used it so readily. guh!
    Makes a lot of sense

Permabanned

you can tell I have been lurking for most of my life.
    creepy

By the way, to me you have a Robert Downey Jr./ Johnny Depp thing going.

And before anyone gets smart. No, I am not, but I play one on TV.

P.S. Are you RDJ and JD's love child from some lab experiment gone wrong? Intellectual curiosity, I assure you...

haha. even though most innernette sources will state otherwise, it is my belief that johnny depp is an infp. i kind of think that this is why most humans believe that we look alike even though we really kinda--- don't. i vaguely resemble him and then i my demeanor gives people the same feeling. and because my dress style is of a typically-unique (idyllic and out-of-this-culture) infp fashion. i get a comment about this almost every time i go anywhere. i am thinking it should probably be worth some kind of money somewhere... hmm?

RDJ is probably me when i feel extro, confident, and talky.