Hi, folks. My name is apparently Ionia, and I'm an INTP. A few random facts that may elucidate my nature to those of you who take a passing interest in such things:
- I've taken various MBTI-related tests over the last 15 years or so, and every time but once, I've come up INTP (once was ENTP for some reason I cannot fathom).
- I'm female, though not, a posteriori, especially feminine.
- I'm an actuary and greatly enjoy it.
- My partner is an INFP. We have no social lives and our apartment is covered in random belongings (mainly books and computers) to an average depth of fifteen inches, but we're happy nonetheless.
- I grew up in Vermont but have lived in San Francsico for the last eleven years.
- I think MBTI is a useful method of categorization, if only in a tautological sense.
So, hi everyone