User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Nono, the point is that in our own minds it all makes perfect sense and hence we aren't weird, just ahead of our time!

Welcome, Naokohiro.

Plus, I play off the stereotype some on here. Weirdness can be a good thing, makes us unique and identifiable.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Howdy howdy! I dunno... I think it's okay to be weird. I'm weird.
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Hello, Naokohiro. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or psychology in general.

What's making it hard to decide N/S?

I always assumed INTJ's liked being thought of as weird and abnormal, because they were so independent minded, and didn't care what other people thought of them. Should I assume that you probably aren't like that, Metamorphosis?
    I'm just weird... Actually, I don't so much like being different, I just don't think there's anything wrong with it. Everyone is unique in their own ways. I'm just really, really unique... It's sometimes hard to get a grasp of reality, because my thought processes are so unique and refined. (And yet not-so refined and always changing.) I am usually calm all the time, but sometimes I feel irritated on the inside for a variety of reasons.
    Anyways, I like to be alone and not be talked to, but some people think there's something wrong with that. It's those people who hang out with their friends all the time and couldn't imagine being home alone every weekend for the rest of their lives.
    (I enjoy the thought of that occurring.)
    Anyway as for the N/S as well as J/P; I have a neutral stance on many things, especially some of the questions they give you, so an in-depth test is needed to get it correct. I test as INTJ just about every time anyways...
    My mind has two thought processes occurring at once all the time. I always think no one else is like this. It's somewhat schizophrenic. My two minds talk to eachother and make decisions for me sometimes. The right and left hemisphere of my brain work together for things, and sometimes that is hard. Sometimes I get stuck on something, because my minds can't come to a decision.
    Anyways, that was a long talk.
    I'm annoyed by people who can't except individuality. (Almost everyone has some strain of it...)
    IXTX personality type...
    INTJ Forum