Thread: DaRick

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    It sounds to me like you're an ISTJ with an understandable lack of recognition of yourself in the various descriptions of Sensing in general and the ISTJ type in particular. You might find this thread interesting. (The discussion gets going from post #7 onwards.)

Btw, welcome!
    Natrushka, I have to say that I can identify with the descriptions for both ISTJ and INTJ (not everything, of course - I will bend rules which I consider to be overtly bureaucratic and I do sometimes mis-interpret task requirements, plus whether I actually think of original ideas or re-adapt previous ideas and alter them is questionable).

Economica, I agree with your belief that N's are often portrayed in a better light than S's. I was somewhat insulted by the personalitypage's description of me, as it did not say anything about actually being intelligent and it even stated that I didn't really care about other people's feelings ('Not attuned to the feelings of others' - bah!). It pretty much portrays me as ridiculously bloody-minded and anal-retentively perfectionist. This is quite an exaggeration, although my idiotic classmates were quite happy to believe it. :steam: That being said though, I am going to be an Accountant, so not all of it is bull, I suppose. Plus, the title 'The Duty Fulfiller' is quite mundane, almost portraying me as a boring robot (I'll leave that for other people to decide, not a personality test).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hello, DaRick. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or psychology in general.

I relate to some of what you said... I'd go ahead and go with INTJ, since you've studied so many theories, and don't like overly bureaucratic rules. I don't know you well enough to question T/F. Just go with your instinct on that one.

I'm a 4w5 as well, for what it's worth.

MBTI
    ENTJ

You sound like an INTJ

Do you know the enneagram? I would predict you are type 6

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Hello, DaRick. Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or psychology in general.

I relate to some of what you said... I'd go ahead and go with INTJ, since you've studied so many theories, and don't like overly bureaucratic rules. I don't know you well enough to question T/F. Just go with your instinct on that one.
    Thank you. Maybe I will go with INTJ after all, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    You sound like an INTJ
    Do you know the enneagram? I would predict you are type 6
    I already stated that I came up most often as 4w5. I read Type 6, however and it does sound a LOT like me. Possibly 6w5 would be most suitable for me. My enneagram of 4w5 must be pretty shaky then.

UPDATE: Or not. I'm still coming up with 4w5.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi DaRick! Welcome and enjoy yourself here.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFP

Howdy DaRick! I still have to figure out what an "enneagram" is. I haven't gotten past the MBTI.
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Howdy DaRick! I still have to figure out what an "enneagram" is. I haven't gotten past the MBTI.
    The enneagram is different from the MBTI. They range from 1-9, with wings and each number caters to a different personality (not personality type). For example, I am a 4w5, which means I am an individualist with the tendencies of an investigator. Ennegram types may correlate with MBTI personality types, but I doubt it. They're readily available on the internet. By the way, thank you.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by DaRick View Post
    The enneagram is different from the MBTI. They range from 1-9, with wings and each number caters to a different personality (not personality type). For example, I am a 4w5, which means I am an individualist with the tendencies of an investigator. Ennegram types may correlate with MBTI personality types, but I doubt it. They're readily available on the internet. By the way, thank you.
    I want to learn about the enneagram and what I am... but I have been too busy reading up on all of these threads and understanding more about my personality type (and my family). That in itself is taking a lot of my time. I will get to it one of these days, though -- thanks!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Sorry for bumping my own thread, but I did this test again today and I actually DID get INTJ (still 11/20 for N and T though). Come to think of it, INTJ/INFJ suits me a lot more than I initially thought. (I could be an ISFJ too...I have most of the ISFJ drawbacks). My results in the cognitive processes test and mypersonality.info could've been a sign. I also mutate consciously into an ISTJ-clone and fall into depression and pessimism when I have a heavy workload, as I have had over the past two years. So, consider me a tentative INTJ for now.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Welcome!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic