User Tag List

12 Last

Junior Member DigitalStreetfighter's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp

Default Another INTP kicks in the door

Thought it would be rude of me to come in here and not say hey. So hey!

I like to do anything that involves creativity. I have a poor memory, poor listening skills and the attention span of a flea. I do however spend a lot of my time day dreaming and thinking about random sh*t. I am hard to offend and I like to have a laugh.

I also have a good heart, but it's very unlikely that you will ever get to see it.

Anways that is I.

Look forward to interacting with some new MBTI obsessed people.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I have a good knife and excellent hand dexterity. I'm sure I'll get a peek.
    Welcome, and I think I recognize your avatar from another member.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalStreetfighter View Post
    Thought it would be rude of me to come in here and not say hey. So hey!

I like to do anything that involves creativity. I have a poor memory, poor listening skills and the attention span of a flea. I do however spend a lot of my time day dreaming and thinking about random sh*t. I am hard to offend and I like to have a laugh.

I also have a good heart, but it's very unlikely that you will ever get to see it.

Anways that is I.

Look forward to interacting with some new MBTI obsessed people.
    Since you have a short attention span, I will keep this short. I would hate for you to read through my post and eventually lost track and therefor the clue, as the message I wish to portray is one of importance to me. And since you seem like a swell and fun person, I would hate for first impressions to go down the drain.

It's sort of like falling in a dream, and you're falling so long, halfway through you start to forget you were falling at all, and before you know it, you find yourself in a ground-based position, as if nothing ever happened. Like seeing a mirage in a desert, when you're so thirsty, your mind is starting to play more than just tricks on you. And whilest moving towards the mirage, you start to forget what you saw in the first place, and wonder why you were suddenly walking so ineffectively and rashly through the sand.

It sort of reminds me of this movie I saw about a man telling a story, and halfway through the movie I fell asleep and woke up near the end, without realising it. And when the movie ended I totally did not understand what it was about. And wrongly labeled the movie a shitty movie. Which upon rewatching turned out to be quite the gem.

I hope you will be comfortable in our midst. Make yourself at home, learn some, respect some, be respected by some. I'm sure I'll like you. You see, it is undoubtly of great importance to me, that I hereby welcome you. And thus, without further delay. Welcome to TypeC, fellow INTP.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INtp

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I have a good knife and excellent hand dexterity. I'm sure I'll get a peek.
    Welcome, and I think I recognize your avatar from another member.
    My heart is very well protected. Your knife shall not penetrate. I have been on here for a little while now, so you might recognize my avatar from another thread. If someone has indeed got the same avatar as me then it shall be a fight to the death!

MBTI
    INtp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Since you have a short attention span, I will keep this short. I would hate for you to read through my post and eventually lost track and therefor the clue, as the message I wish to portray is one of importance to me. And since you seem like a swell and fun person, I would hate for first impressions to go down the drain.

It's sort of like falling in a dream, and you're falling so long, halfway through you start to forget you were falling at all, and before you know it, you find yourself in a ground-based position, as if nothing ever happened. Like seeing a mirage in a desert, when you're so thirsty, your mind is starting to play more than just tricks on you. And whilest moving towards the mirage, you start to forget what you saw in the first place, and wonder why you were suddenly walking so ineffectively and rashly through the sand.

It sort of reminds me of this movie I saw about a man telling a story, and halfway through the movie I fell asleep and woke up near the end, without realising it. And when the movie ended I totally did not understand what it was about. And wrongly labeled the movie a shitty movie. Which upon rewatching turned out to be quite the gem.

I hope you will be comfortable in our midst. Make yourself at home, learn some, respect some, be respected by some. I'm sure I'll like you. You see, it is undoubtly of great importance to me, that I hereby welcome you. And thus, without further delay. Welcome to TypeC, fellow INTP.
    Wow. That was very impressive. I love reading poetry. I think we'll get on great.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I do actually written some real poetry as well. *ponders*

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

My heart is very well protected. Your knife shall not penetrate. I have been on here for a little while now, so you might recognize my avatar from another thread. If someone has indeed got the same avatar as me then it shall be a fight to the death!
    I also have great eye-hand coordination. But I'll put it to good use by fighting whoever stole your avatar.

MBTI
    INtp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I do actually written some real poetry as well. *ponders*
    *ponders back* Have we met before? Do you post any of your poetry at INTP central?

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I also have great eye-hand coordination. But I'll put it to good use by fighting whoever stole your avatar.
    Yes, just loosen he/she up for me. I shall finish the fight with my knuckleduster.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

*ponders back* Have we met before? Do you post any of your poetry at INTP central?

Yes, just loosen he/she up for me. I shall finish the fight with my knuckleduster.
    I haven't registered at INTPc. I posted some poetry here somewhere though.

Phantonym

I've seen you around before Welcome to the forums!