User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Hermit

MBTI
    INTJ

Ok, I've got a few more minutes.

The Navy sucked. I joined because I didn't want to go to college, I suck at sticking with things. I knew in the military I wouldn't have a choice except to stick with it and I actually did quite well. I was a Nuclear Electrician on a Submarine in Washington. The thing I hated most was the fact I never had any time to myself (I am an extreme introvert, but I get along ok with people if I have to). Also, the pay sucks and the hours were long.

When I was getting out of the Navy, I was recruited by a headhunting company for the tech company I now work for. I got a lot of good training in the military, it sucked at the time but it was worth it. I work inside a factory most of the night, but I have my own cube for break time and working on projects. Nevertheless, I don't really have to deal with people much at work if I don't want to. I have a couple people in my work group I talk to a little each night, and we leave each other alone after that. The place I work for is swarming with IxTx's.

MBTI
    INFP

Howdy fellow Christian Conservative!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INTJ

Howdy fellow Christians, and fellow conservatives, and fellow MBTI Central forum users.
    I'm not being critical, I'm just trying to make you a better person.

MBTI
    INTJ

Default I'm Back

Hi everyone.
    I've been gone about a month. My wife had surgery and I didn't think it was wise to get caught up with conversations online. Though I don't know many of you well, I missed you (I hope you missed me).

MBTI
    eNFP

Welcome back! How is your wife doing?

MBTI
    INTJ

Hi Autumn.

She is well, she sleeps on the couch because she can't sleep in bed and she only gets a few hours of sleep a night, so that kind of sucks. But other than that she is healing up nicely.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I've been blind, welcome to the nuthouse. Cube kitty and another brother in Christ; I hope we don't start worrying the Athiests with our numbers
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An INTJ friend of mine does plan on becoming a minister in the Methodist church, though, generally speaking, it's rather rare for INTxs to be very religious. Most I've observed tend to be atheists, agnostics, deists, pantheists, nontheists, or simply very secular members of a particular religion.

Welcome back, regardless.

P.S. I personally believe that it is completely absurd for one to be entirely convinced on way or another, in the religious sense (as in, it is ridiculous for one to say "I am certain a deity exists," or "I am certain that a deity does not exist." One can never be sure about anything.)
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

MBTI
    INTJ

I agree that it is near impossible to be 100% convinced either way (unless God appears before you and performs some miracle, but that doesn't happen very often). But I'm close enough to being completely convinced that I'm willing to stand by my beliefs come hell or high water (although unlike most INTJ's I don't like to argue all that much)

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I've been blind, welcome to the nuthouse. Cube kitty and another brother in Christ; I hope we don't start worrying the Athiests with our numbers
    Cube kitty?
    You may be right about the atheists, they may launch an atack in an attempt to thin our numbers.