User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. #21
    Member mattness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Gloriana is on my ignore list.
    really? why?

    ps. she is crying about it so just ignore it

    wait.....

  2. #22
    Member mattness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by compulsiverambler View Post
    Hello Mattness.


    Me too, lol. It made me think of the cartoon I used to watch featuring a shabby-looking criminal mattress living in a jungle:



    Went by the name Miserable Mattress. His round little friend in the centre is Terrible Tyre and they were foiled by the local policeman, Bertie Ball.

    I grew up on this stuff and turned out just fine.
    that is mind blowing i mean it

  3. #23
    Member mattness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    What I do?
    there there cracka. not everyone is going to like you. remember what we talked about???

  4. #24
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattness View Post
    really? why?

    ps. she is crying about it so just ignore it

    wait.....
    I think it was probably excessive profanity. I tend to tune out people really quickly who don't seem to be able to communicate without that. Especially on a forum, where you have plenty of time to think about and review your message before you post it.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  5. #25
    Member mattness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I think it was probably excessive profanity. I tend to tune out people really quickly who don't seem to be able to communicate without that. Especially on a forum, where you have plenty of time to think about and review your message before you post it.
    excessive profanity yeah that's our girl. she really is a peach though. truly. she just loves her f-bombs

  6. #26
    Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattness View Post
    there there cracka. not everyone is going to like you. remember what we talked about???
    Just wait until someone puts you on their ignore list and you find out about it!! See how YOU feel!!

    I don't even know Jeffster all that well except that I was told he does an awesome Golf commentator impression on the voice chat thingy and I thought it would be cool to do "Dueling Golf Commentators" on there one day. Now my dream is D-E-A-D

    Just because I say "Fuck the fucking fuckers" a lot.

    I'm in pain man, ok? I'll just listen to some Coldplay for a few hours, rock back and forth for awhile, and then I'll be alright again.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

  7. #27
    Member mattness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Just wait until someone puts you on their ignore list and you find out about it!! See how YOU feel!!

    I don't even know Jeffster all that well except that I was told he does an awesome Golf commentator impression on the voice chat thingy and I thought it would be cool to do "Dueling Golf Commentators" on there one day. Now my dream is D-E-A-D

    Just because I say "Fuck the fucking fuckers" a lot.

    I'm in pain man, ok? I'll just listen to some Coldplay for a few hours, rock back and forth for awhile, and then I'll be alright again.
    you make me smile small crazy lady

  8. #28
    Senior Member mockingbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Hello....I love your avatar pic.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

  9. #29
    Member mattness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Star W View Post
    Hello....I love your avatar pic.
    hello back & thanks!

Similar Threads

  1. The Bible has credibility even among athiests? Hell idk
    By professor goodstain in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:17 AM
  2. Fed announces that it will resort to printing money: the collapse has begun...
    By Venom in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 06:21 PM
  3. Joelle, the prankster, has arrived!
    By Mempy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:51 AM
  4. The Creature has Arrived
    By Varelse in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 12:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO