User Tag List

Thread: I come in peace

MBTI
    INTP

Default I come in peace

mmm... been pondering what to say for awhile now, perhapse it would have been prudent of me to read a few other peoples introductions, to get a gist of the right protocols for introductions within this community. Alass I will not go back, but say Hi to all, under the understanding that all will not want to know who or what I am or do. I will leave it for those who are curious to to ask what it is they would like to know about me and I look forward to the interaction.

Regards
    Loz

PS I suppose I should atleast add my type (even though I think it irrelavent, as all will be taken on their own merits) but for those not of this thinking I am an INTP, often accused of having strong F tendencies.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Welcome! I personally don't think there's any 'protocol' you should follow - other than just being yourself, and posting your intro as you see fit.

I'll inquire then - name 3 things that make you really happy. Or more, if you have more than 3.

MBTI
    INTP

Thank you for your reply cascademn.

The three things I enjoy most are dancing, learning and one on one conversation with someone who can understand what I am talking about.

and now for the steak knifes:

The thing I enjoy least is being bored i.e. having no direction. This puts me in a state of frustration that eminates itself in irrational behaviour on my part.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi there Loz! Enjoy your stay.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

welcome
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

Hi there, Loz -welcome!

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    eNFP

Welcome!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Loz View Post
    mmm... been pondering what to say for awhile now, perhaps it would have been prudent of me to read a few other peoples introductions, to get a gist of the right protocols for introductions within this community. Alas I will not go back, but say Hi to all, under the understanding that all will not want to know who or what I am or do. I will leave it for those who are curious to to ask what it is they would like to know about me and I look forward to the interaction.

Regards
    Loz

PS I suppose I should at least add my type (even though I think it irrelevant, as all will be taken on their own merits) but for those not of this thinking I am an INTP, often accused of having strong F tendencies.
    Hello, Loz. Welcome to MBTI Central. There's no need to follow any specific protocol for introductions. (Although I tend to greet according to one because I find it easier.) Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or psychology in general.

INTP with strong F tendencies? An INTJ or ENTP might, since Feeling is tertiary... but an INTP, with inferior Fe? That's a little perplexing, and doesn't fit well with my understanding of MBTI theory...

Does the F in question resemble Fe or Fi more?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NT

Quote Originally Posted by Loz View Post
    PS I suppose I should atleast add my type (even though I think it irrelavent, as all will be taken on their own merits) but for those not of this thinking I am an INTP, often accused of having strong F tendencies.
    You have strong F tendencies, eh?

1/ So therefore, you think you're always right
    2/ You want sex on the first date
    3/ You think of your feelings first before anyone else's

Basically, you're a selfish individual who hates others unless they cater to you.

Is this accurate?

[If it isn't- give me 3 reasons why, and don't bullshit because I can smell a bullshit answer from a mile away]