User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: *waving*

MBTI
    INFP

Default *waving*

Hi Everyone! My name is Sandy, and I am about two years into learning and studying the MBTI process... and I am so happy to know that I am NOT the only person in the world that feels the way I do!

I did just find this site today, and I hope to get a real understanding with those who might share my own personality type (INFP) and to learn more about other personality types.

When I read my personality type, I was ASTONISHED to read the profile of an INFP... they were describing ME! What an exhilerating experience that was. Even though my teens, 20s, and 30s were were nothing to write home about, I can tell you right now that my 40s have been FABULOUS!

My boyfriend is INTP, and I am not sure what my two son's MBTI are. Well, that's it for now... take good care, folks!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Even though my teens, 20s, and 30s were were nothing to write home about, I can tell you right now that my 40s have been FABULOUS!
    Dear God, this line is something my mother could have said

by the way, welcome.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Caps....

Welcome. Are you here because of some INTJ plot? I really need to get myself into some sort of advisory or assistant position with them....
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hi Everyone! My name is Sandy, and I am about two years into learning and studying the MBTI process... and I am so happy to know that I am NOT the only person in the world that feels the way I do!

I did just find this site today, and I hope to get a real understanding with those who might share my own personality type (INFP) and to learn more about other personality types.

When I read my personality type, I was ASTONISHED to read the profile of an INFP... they were describing ME! What an exhilarating experience that was. Even though my teens, 20s, and 30s were were nothing to write home about, I can tell you right now that my 40s have been FABULOUS!

My boyfriend is INTP, and I am not sure what my two son's MBTI are. Well, that's it for now... take good care, folks!
    Hello, Sandy. Welcome to MBTI Central. Why do you feel like nothing in your life up till your 40's had any meaning? Surely you saw some good in things before that time?

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    I really need to get myself into some sort of advisory or assistant position with them....
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Welcome Sandy!
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTJ

When I read my personality type, I was ASTONISHED to read the profile of an INFP... they were describing ME! What an exhilerating experience that was.
    I had pretty much the same experience when I read my own type description. Finally, someone understood me and I was not a freak

Welcome, Sandy.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Is that yes?
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INTJ

Smile

When I read my personality type, I was ASTONISHED to read the profile of an INFP... they were describing ME! What an exhilerating experience that was. Even though my teens, 20s, and 30s were were nothing to write home about, I can tell you right now that my 40s have been FABULOUS!

Hi Sandy. Welcome to the forum.

I remember I felt very similarly when I first learned about type and realized I wasn't weird!
    Actually, I thought I was defective - that there was something seriously wrong with me.
    And while there were a few things wrong with me, a lot of what I thought were defects were just differences that could be explained by the fact that I am INTJ,
    and there's a lot of other INTJs out there who think just about the same way as I do.

I am 48 and have been learning about MBTI for more than 15 years.
    I have used it mostly to understand and accept myself better,
    and to understand and accept my husband and children better, too.

Also when some stranger freaks out and yells at me, I realize now a lot of the time, it's not really my fault. It's most likely their mean and nasty temperament. So I don't beat myself up for weeks and agonize over what I could have done differently.

My sister is an INFP. She has a lot of really great qualities.
    There are a couple of threads going about INFPs, I think.

Hope you like it here!

PS
    My sister dated a few INTPs when she was younger.