User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie here.

Default Newbie here.

Stellar Renegade told me about this board. I started boarding in 2003, but I haven't been a regular anywhere for quite a long time. I've known Stellar Renegade since 2004, he's one of my best friends.

So far, I like what I see. I was mainly poking around the Mature section, and I haven't laughed so hard in quite awhile. I'll be moving onto the more serious categories in a bit, but I thought I'd type a post introducing myself first.

I'm a stay-at-home mom to a beautiful 11 month old girl named October. I'm trying to get my husband and myself into a school. Probably an online business school for him and a real estate course for myself for the time being, just until we can get more money and then go to school for what we really want.

I allowed myself to be talking into it, and we moved to Kansas in January, and now I'm surrounded by nothing but a few in laws. All of my friends live too far away to visit. I was fortunate to be able to visit my mom last month, but who knows when that will be again.

So, I'm looking for some intelligent and amusing conversation to enrich my life and distract myself from the ugliness of Kansas and the desolateness of my life.

Hoping to make a couple of friends!

PEST that STEPs on PETS Array stellar renegade's Avatar

Guys, Stariana is one of the coolest people I've ever met. You're gonna really enjoy having her around, take my word on it.

You'll thank me later.

Hey babe.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:

Best name for a kid Ever. Seriously. Welcome! We're glad to have you here and don't let all the sex threads lately scare you away! I swear we're normal people!!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

It's always something... Array PuddleRiver's Avatar

Hi Welcome, glad to have you aboard.

Yeah, the sex threads are getting to be a bit much.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi

Ruler of the Stars Array Asterion's Avatar
    5 sp/sx

lol, october is a very original name, but it's hard to draw up any short and lazy way to say it (which we humans naturally do), so, by my incredibly intuitive powers, I offer you the nickname fru (pronounced through).

explanation: oct is not a great nickname (relates to doc. octopus from spiderman, and you don't want an evil XNTP daughter, seriously), october is connected to month, mon is a little bit better than oct, but your baby is a she and you don't want a terrifying ESTP tomboy trashing your home, month somehow connects to peach, and pea is a terrible nickname, it encourages crude ENTJ jokes that are bound to drive you nuts, and finally peach connects to fruit. Fru is a wicked nickname, short and catchy, and who's more short and catchy than short & sweet, and by that, I mean that you may find that you have yourself a nice little ESFP.

How's that for intuition , explaining all that took about a thousand times longer than just arriving to the conclusion. Welcome to the forums, what type do you think you are?
    5 3 9

welcome! look forward to talking with you

12 and a half weeks Array BerberElla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Hi Welcome, glad to have you aboard.

Yeah, the sex threads are getting to be a bit much.
    Strangely I thought she was hinting that she got alot of enjoyment out of them to start off with.

Hello , excellent you're here , now I can pump you for the real deal on stellar.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Priestess Of Syrinx Array Katsuni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    you don't want an evil XNTP daughter, seriously
    It's true, my parents still hate me ^.~

That being said, welcome to the forum place thingie here. It's actually not too bad all things considered. The best part is when yeu sign up yeu get this cool white jacket where the sleeves tie in the back. I got mine tie-dyed though to give it that more personal touch <3

Welcome .. Yes the mature section is a barrel of laughs at the moment.

Enjoy your stay.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe