The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Welcome! I'm a SAHM too! My youngest goes to school next year though. Enjoy it while she is home! (yeah, i know, everyone says that)

I almost named my daughter who was born in October, Autumn.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Hi Welcome, glad to have you aboard.

Yeah, the sex threads are getting to be a bit much.
    Says you

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    welcome! look forward to talking with you
    Watch out for this dude, Anna! :17026:

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Strangely I thought she was hinting that she got alot of enjoyment out of them to start off with.

Hello , excellent you're here , now I can pump you for the real deal on stellar.
    haha, she'll just tell you how much of an angel I am.

Btw I told her I'm pretty damn sure she's an INFJ but also to read up on it to decide for herself. I'm not sure how far on that she is.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    It's true, my parents still hate me ^.~

That being said, welcome to the forum place thingie here. It's actually not too bad all things considered. The best part is when yeu sign up yeu get this cool white jacket where the sleeves tie in the back. I got mine tie-dyed though to give it that more personal touch <3
    Would someone mind explaining why mine was covered with blood? I can't wash it out and people keep staring at me
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Would someone mind explaining why mine was covered with blood? I can't wash it out and people keep staring at me
    It was uh... 'used'. Fortunately, noone can prove I had anything to do with that incident. Or at least the ones who did, turned up missing. And I highly doubt they'll ever be found, and even if they are, the bodies'll never be identified. Not that I'd know anything about that.

Haha. Thanks everyone!

lol, october is a very original name, but it's hard to draw up any short and lazy way to say it (which we humans naturally do), so, by my incredibly intuitive powers, I offer you the nickname fru (pronounced through).

How's that for intuition , explaining all that took about a thousand times longer than just arriving to the conclusion. Welcome to the forums, what type do you think you are?
    Haha, thanks. Well, that's much better than my dad's nick name for her, "Ocky." That was quickly dropped when I told him I would have her call him Grandpa Dick (his name is Richard, and aside from the relation to him being a dick, he hates nick names made of his name). And then my step-sister wanted to call her Toby. :1377:

I'm not sure. I haven't been able to finish reading up on all of the different types. I evolve so much that I don't think I can be pinned into any one characteristic.

Hello , excellent you're here , now I can pump you for the real deal on stellar.
    Ah, so, it's that obvious, huh? Yep, Justin's in the mafia.

Welcome! I'm a SAHM too! My youngest goes to school next year though. Enjoy it while she is home! (yeah, i know, everyone says that)

I almost named my daughter who was born in October, Autumn.
    Ah, but it's true. And I do. Growing up is so bittersweet. It's so exciting to watch her learn and grow, but at the same time, I miss my little cuddly 1 month old. She used to cuddle with me and my husband all the time. Now, she just wants to use us as jungle gyms. :P

Watch out for this dude, Anna!
    Aw. And why is that? He seems pretty awesome to me.

That being said, welcome to the forum place thingie here. It's actually not too bad all things considered. The best part is when yeu sign up yeu get this cool white jacket where the sleeves tie in the back. I got mine tie-dyed though to give it that more personal touch <3
    It was uh... 'used'. Fortunately, noone can prove I had anything to do with that incident. Or at least the ones who did, turned up missing. And I highly doubt they'll ever be found, and even if they are, the bodies'll never be identified. Not that I'd know anything about that.
    Hahahaha.

Well, mine just makes me invisible when I put it on, So...
    Though thrown into banality, this is not who I am, not who I meant to be. I find my answers in my dreams.

"With one hand the past pushes us forward, and with the other it holds us back."

"All love, like fame, is fleeting, when there's no hope anymore."

"I wrestle alone in the dark, in the deep dark, and that only I can know,
    only I can understand. You live with the threat of my extinction, I live with it too."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"I long to be like you, lie cold in the ground like you." 10.3.2006

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Stariana View Post
    Haha, thanks. Well, that's much better than my dad's nick name for her, "Ocky." That was quickly dropped when I told him I would have her call him Grandpa Dick (his name is Richard, and aside from the relation to him being a dick, he hates nick names made of his name). And then my step-sister wanted to call her Toby. :1377:
    When I read that nickname post I thought of the nickname 'Tober' but that sounds way more like a boy's name.

I'm not sure. I haven't been able to finish reading up on all of the different types. I evolve so much that I don't think I can be pinned into any one characteristic.
    True, but there's a wide variety and a whole lot of legroom in each type. You could watch several INFJs and they might make completely different decisions than each other.

Ah, so, it's that obvious, huh? Yep, Justin's in the mafia.
    haha... and a spy to boot! But now I'm going to have to kill them all. And it's all your fault. Sorry, I don't think I'm going to be able to find a forum quite as nice as this one.

Ah, but it's true. And I do. Growing up is so bittersweet. It's so exciting to watch her learn and grow, but at the same time, I miss my little cuddly 1 month old. She used to cuddle with me and my husband all the time. Now, she just wants to use us as jungle gyms. :P
    aw! I want a little daughter!

Aw. And why is that? He seems pretty awesome to me.
    Well... maybe he's okay. But I'll be keeping a wary on eye on him for sure.

Well, mine just makes me invisible when I put it on, So...
    So that's how you knew where I hid my secret stash of chocolate!
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    T2

Hello Stariana, I'm also a friend of steller, or as I like to call hmm, Jerkin. Let me introduce myself by saying this first; any friend of Steller is a potential enemy of mine. Lol, kidding. I'm sure we'll get along famously. Play your cards right and I might even invite you to my popcorn creamatorial. For further details, consult Jerkin.
    There is no question about wether or not we'll die. The real question is, will you truley live?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Oh heeey! Welcome!

MBTI
    INxJ

Welcome