User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Default Hi everyone, new INTP girl here

Hey, I like this place. I've made a handful of posts so far.

I've taken the test a few times over the past 2 years and always come out INTP, which I believe is a sensational type . It helps explain so much about myself that I couldn't quite grasp before, and made me better better about being weird. What else can I say?

I like animals and long walks on the beach and getting stuck in the rain, no really. I've also been listening to smashing pumpkins all day, and I must say there's not one song I didn't enjoy.

I have a vlog-type account on youtube called existentialistcat, where I have an awkward meandering video on being an INTP.

Anyway I don't like putting too much stock in personality tests, but this one seems pretty "accurate" if you could say that. I hope to learn more about it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by alpaca View Post
    I have a vlog-type account on youtube called existentialistcat, where I have an awkward meandering video on being an INTP.

Anyway I don't like putting too much stock in personality tests, but this one seems pretty "accurate" if you could say that. I hope to learn more about it!
    I remember you! Your video was posted in one of these threads and I thought you seemed so much like my INTP friend. Very funny -- "What kind of tree are you?" Quintessential INTP female, if you ask me.

Welcome, I look forward to reading more of your posts

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I remember you! Your video was posted in one of these threads and I thought you seemed so much like my INTP friend. Very funny -- "What kind of tree are you?" Quintessential INTP female, if you ask me.

Welcome, I look forward to reading more of your posts
    Haha, thanks

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Hello
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTP

Hi.

Knit me a sweater!

I watched a little of your vlog, and recognized many of my own verbal and facial expressions and mannerisms.

I also decided to do the standard INTP procedure of googling your username to see what I could come up with. I found a photo of you:

Quote Originally Posted by alpaca View Post
    Hey, I like this place. I've made a handful of posts so far.

I've taken the test a few times over the past 2 years and always come out INTP, which I believe is a sensational type . It helps explain so much about myself that I couldn't quite grasp before, and made me better better about being weird. What else can I say?

I like animals and long walks on the beach and getting stuck in the rain, no really. I've also been listening to smashing pumpkins all day, and I must say there's not one song I didn't enjoy.

oooo this might be a little creepy but I've totally seen your youtube video about being an INTP. Well maybe it isn't that creepy, it is one of the few INTP videos on youtube. You are gorgeous by the way! I actually did watch several of your videos on your channel a while back, you seem like a cool person. I'm a fairly new member here as well, but welcome fellow INTP female. And yes, I do quite agree, we are rather sensational! Myers Briggs when not taken staunchly as a system to define yourself by is extremely interesting to analyze being an NT and all...from the profound to the just plain amusing.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9/5?

Ahh, I've seen some of your videos on youtube before as well, and have always found them among the more enjoyable of the videos that come up when you search something like "intp". I like some of your music quite a lot as well.

Welcome!
    "There are no answers, only choices."
    -Jennifer

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    oooo this might be a little creepy but I've totally seen your youtube video about being an INTP.
    Who are you calling a creep?

You are gorgeous by the way!
    True.

Alpaca, you're a local celebrity already.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Hello
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Hi.

Knit me a sweater!
    In sixty years I would love to knit you a sweater my dear

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Touching alpaca hair is the best feeling in the world.