User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    INFJ world domination? AHaha. haha. hahaaaa.

I think it's an appropriate time to pull this one out.

url: INFJ on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Haha, nice find.

Welcome Z Buck McFate.

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    INFJ world domination? AHaha. haha. hahaaaa.
    Oh we know itís not going to be easy, and we are entirely prepared for the long battle in store for us.

*clicks 'post reply', starts crying*
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    Circumspect infj here. Iíve been an MBTI enthusiast for a long time now. And Iíve long thought it would be great fun to go to a party in which people wore their MB type in lieu of a name tag. This forum seems kind of like that, only better, because at an actual party I would almost certainly be denied the luxury of wearing comfortable pajamas. Plus, being able to listen in- while also being able to pick and choose when to participate- is an introvertís favorite. Or, at the very least, itís THIS introvertís favorite.

Iíve been standing out here (in said comfortable pajamas) looking in at the doings transpiring, perusing different threads for close to a week (*circumspect infj*) and itís finally occurred to me: I may as well come in and introduce myself. Iím quite enthralled by how fluently some of you speak MBTI. And Iím really looking forward to gaining more insight, here, into that craziness I refer to as Ďeverything that isnít infjí behavior.
    You wear a coat over your pajamas?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Did we scare them off already?

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    You wear a coat over your pajamas?
    I make it a point to never go skulking without one.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    Circumspect infj here. Iíve been an MBTI enthusiast for a long time now. And Iíve long thought it would be great fun to go to a party in which people wore their MB type in lieu of a name tag. This forum seems kind of like that, only better, because at an actual party I would almost certainly be denied the luxury of wearing comfortable pajamas. Plus, being able to listen in- while also being able to pick and choose when to participate- is an introvertís favorite. Or, at the very least, itís THIS introvertís favorite.

Iíve been standing out here (in said comfortable pajamas) looking in at the doings transpiring, perusing different threads for close to a week (*circumspect infj*) and itís finally occurred to me: I may as well come in and introduce myself. Iím quite enthralled by how fluently some of you speak MBTI. And Iím really looking forward to gaining more insight, here, into that craziness I refer to as Ďeverything that isnít infjí behavior.
    Welcome, fellow INFJ! We are a "wacky" bunch. Fear not, there are many other INFJs here to talk to in order to assure yourself you aren't a complete weirdo.

Funny, I had the same idea about a Myers Briggs party. In fact me and my other MBTI-obsessed friend were half-ass-ed-ly planning one... !