User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Default I am a banana. Or an ENTP. Whichever.

Alright so awhile ago I was trying to decide on a career path, I'd done some rather horrible jobs in the past and was looking for something that'd actually be long term. Trying to do things right this time, I actually tried breaking down whot I actually WANTED in a job... and happened to have a friend who at the time was going nuts over the whole personality type thing, to a fanatical level.

Interestingly enough though, this prooved to be very useful, as this lead to my searching for multiple definitions and to see their examples of choices. Which ultimately led me here some time ago.

Ended up blowing the whole day lurking around the forums reading stuff, but really that's not exactly odd for me >.> In any case, after that I was too busy to do much about it, so had forgotten about such, until searching through my bookmarks today and went ZOMGZOMGZOMG it r teh neet :O

Yeu'd like to think I didn't really say that, but yeu'd be wrong.

Yeah, it's best if yeu don't ask about that. Or the spelling. If yeu value yeur sanity, it's for the best to let it be.

Regardless! I now am here, which ultimately leads to the big questions, such as "whot do yeu want" or "why are yeu here" and "who are yeu".

So let's see...

For starters, let's go with "who am I". I am me. Alright so that sounded cliche, but really,t hink about it. How does one describe themselves? It's rather difficult... a name is... worthless as it's given before birth usually and has no baring in terms of who yeu are so can't be used for descriptive purposes. A job is just a title and alot of people do jobs they don't care for at all so that doesn't even describe them at all either. There's many titles available, but once again, this shows nothing. Even things like "Flob son of Blah" means nothing if yeu don't know who Blah is, and even if yeu did, maybe yeu know several Blahs, which does nothing to help, and even if yeu DID know which Blah was being referred to, it doesn't mean that yeu'll turn out anything like the parent, so really whot's the point? The best I can come up with is whot I am NOT, in relation to these things. I'm not Catreece, I'm not someone about to enter college, and I'm not the supreme goddess of absolutely everything and then some, though if yeu'd like to call me that anyway, go for it ^.~

So we know who I'm not. I guess the 'title' of ENTP helps a bit, especially considering the context of this location being that people probably have at least a rough grasp on the concept of its' meaning, so that should help to some degree, though then again, I often find myself a creature of opposing forces; on pretty much any personality test, regardless of origin or method used, there's always the problem that half the questions are accurate 50/50, either neither is accurate, or both are, or if it's multiple choice, I'd want to answer to 3 out of 4. This makes it very difficult to accurately represent myself, though after going through about a half dozen briggs-myers ones, I always seem to invariably land up on ENTP regardless of which test is taken so I'll just go with that as it seems to be the most accurate.

Anyways! Next question!

"Whot do I want?"

Hrm, alot of things really. Interesting intellectual conversation, something to show creativity with, something I can use to somehow affect other's lives for the better, ways to understand my own self better, a video card that works (4 bit colour doesn't let much work... shame it's dead for good, past repair at this point), oh and a throne built from the broken bones of my enemies. Comfort is obviously important, but it helps to have style to go with it. Per a standard quotation of myself which I use frequently in online games... "Whot good is being able to single handedly lay waste to an entire army, if yeu can't look good doing it?"

"Why am I here?"

To conquor the world! I mean forum, sorry bad habit. Actually, even that isn't all that accurate to be truthful. Seriously, whot good is being in charge? I never understood the dictatorship thing... being in charge just means being bogged down with people constantly asking questions and wasting yeur time, yeu're so busy micromanaging everything yeu can't really DO anything... seriously, that minister hiding in the back pulling all the strings is where the real fun and power is since yeu get all the ability to make decisions, without the crap like wallowing through paperwork, and actually getting time to spend on yeur own. The lack of assassination attempts helps too. If yeu can swing the president around as a meat shield, then yeu also get the secret service as a bonus. Of course it'd be a magnetic meat shield that draws bullets to it, since noone bothers to try to shoot around it, they honestly think the shield is the target. Pft, amatures.

Anyways!

I think I had a point around here somewheres. I'm not entirely sure where it is, or whot it was supposed to be, but we'll just pretend I made it somewheres along the lines of that random ranting.

Oh and I guess I'm new. I forgot to put that in. I think. Actually I'm not sure, but if I did, then assume that I said it, if I didn't forget and it was entered earlier, then just assume that I didn't so I can say it again without looking bad. It'll just work out for the better for everyone, I won't look bad, and yeu get to keep yeur kneecaps intact. See? Better for everyone! Except the poor hired thugs who're going to be bored now. Yeu're so mean to them, not letting them break yeur kneecaps. Have yeu no shame? Selfish bastages the lot of yeu! Look yeu made Vinny cry ;_;

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hey .. To be honest i didn't read your entire post. I just skimmed.

Pleasure to meet you anyway.

Have fun.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Phantonym

OMG! I love bananas!!!! Welcome! And yeah, I'm yet to finish your novel as well. But OMG, I love bananas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Yeah, it's best if yeu don't ask about that. Or the spelling. If yeu value yeur sanity, it's for the best to let it be.
    I place no value on what I do not desire or possess.

Welcome yeu.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    And yeah, I'm yet to finish your novel as well.
    Just to warn people, (as if it wasn't already obvious >.>; ) I tend to talk alot. Like alooooooot. For a quick (yeah really) explaination... I used to do alot of forum debating. Problem is, people tend to only look at the first post and whine about inconsistancies or ask questions that I hadn't thought of. I USED to be incredably concise, to the point it was an artform and people were in awe at how much information I could pack into a ridiculously tiny space. Over time that changed though, added more and more information, as people would ask questions I thought were self evident... eventually to the point that I go into excessively long detailed descriptions over any question anyone could possibly and concieveably present.

Also, having a long history of being a rant-artist doesn't help.

I guarantee yeu, I'll find the post limit for the forum. Most only maintain 120,000 characters maximum, the blizzard entertainment forums don't even hold 40,000 sad as that is. It's pretty much guaranteed that eventually I'm going to get into a lengthening argument that'll expand back and forth, point and counterpoint, until every single post is over ten pages long.

For those with a short attention span, thankfully I have a very short one as well, so yeu'll be delighted to know that I can barely keep the same topic for half a paragraph before getting distra OOH SHINIES!

Phantonym

Oh, I read every w...Ooh shinies!! Seriously, I read every word yeu said Great first post. I'll be keeping my eye on you

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    ENFJ

And my spoon is too big.

I mean. err. Welcome.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Wondered how long it'd take for people to catch onto the referance XD

Took less time than I figured... oh woe onto the internet for making such awesomeness be so... public. On the plus side, it's nice to have someone actually understand that I made referance to something for once, instead of just looking at me odd. Though I almost prefer the former. Because then I can mock them for not realizing I actually meant something by it. Though anyone else who's nearby the mock-ee doesn't get it either... hrm. I need to formulate better plans >.<

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome aboard, glad to meet you.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~