User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

ok dude as long as you promise not to inform us whenever your anus is bleeding.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Just to warn people, (as if it wasn't already obvious >.>; ) I tend to talk alot. Like alooooooot. For a quick (yeah really) explaination... I used to do alot of forum debating. Problem is, people tend to only look at the first post and whine about inconsistancies or ask questions that I hadn't thought of. I USED to be incredably concise, to the point it was an artform and people were in awe at how much information I could pack into a ridiculously tiny space. Over time that changed though, added more and more information, as people would ask questions I thought were self evident... eventually to the point that I go into excessively long detailed descriptions over any question anyone could possibly and concieveably present.
    THIS. EXACTLY. is why my explanations have gotten progressively lengthy with age. Trying to appease as many povs/possible points of confusion, counters/'holes' in my statements so it's 'air tight'...while the balloon expands.

Oh!

Btw, how many people have tripped over your bare skin?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Btw, how many people have tripped over your bare skin?
    Alright, I'll give... I've never seen that phraze before, and without a sense of context, I have no clue which of several interpretations it's supposed to mean, or if I'm even remotely accurate. It could even be a cultural or locational thing which I've just not encountered before. So uhm... yeah... whot do yeu mean? O.o

EDIT: Ignore me I just realized I titled the thing 'banana' so it probably means tripping on banana peels, though it could still be referancing something else but it's far less likely now that it's in context. It's alright, I'm paying attention, honest! ...Who are yeu people again? Where am I? Zomg who am I? OOOH POPCORN! Whot's popcorn? AYIEEE POPCORN SCARES ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Alright, I'll give... I've never seen that phraze before, and without a sense of context, I have no clue which of several interpretations it's supposed to mean, or if I'm even remotely accurate. It could even be a cultural or locational thing which I've just not encountered before. So uhm... yeah... whot do yeu mean? O.o

EDIT: Ignore me I just realized I titled the thing 'banana' so it probably means tripping on banana peels,

I was baiting your Ne+Ti, with a splash of Fe thrown in, as, if you read that question, there can be an implied compliment/come-on in it as well.

Ah well, welcome, all the same.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Can you bait my Ne+Ti with a splash of Fe too ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post

I was baiting your Ne+Ti, with a splash of Fe thrown in, as, if you read that question, there can be an implied compliment/come-on in it as well.
    See that's the problem XD I generally see several possible outcomes... but not the 'implied' one... I actually totally missed the banana peel thing, and was thinking everything from 'being called fat' to skinny, to innuendo I may not be picking up on, to emphasis on the skin etc... but I'm not exactly good at telling which is the 'right' one, and usually miss the obvious one entirely (the banana peel) XD

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Can you bait my Ne+Ti with a splash of Fe too ?
    You're already a joker and a midnight toker. No help from me is needed.

(did you get the reference?)