First 123

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by phinny5608 View Post
    Agreed. So to clarify, I'm a Calvinist with a presuppositional kind of outlook, a la Francis Schaeffer, if that helps any. Also, I'm completely open to comments like yours. People don't need to walk on egg shells around me. I just won't necessarily have the best (or any) response if it's a debate, since I don't have them INTP/ENTP debate skillz. I've found that anything I say can and will be used against me, hahah. So mostly I just prefer to listen and learn.

To CzeCze-- nah I'm not on INFPGlobalChatter, just this one. Not sure if I'd want to be. Not to rag on my fellow INFPs, but if you put a bunch of them together they bug the crap out of me. Much love to 'em, though, much love. *cough*Go make friends with some NTs*cough* Much love.
    Yeah that's good; the INFP's biggest problem is imagining hostility in people's words when it isn't there.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, coming 'round here for a while will snap you right out of that NT respect.

There's nothing wrong with being an INFP, and there's also nothing inherently idiotic about being a Christian, even if some idiots are Christians. Welcome!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by phinny5608 View Post
    Agreed. So to clarify, I'm a Calvinist with a presuppositional kind of outlook, a la Francis Schaeffer, if that helps any. Also, I'm completely open to comments like yours. People don't need to walk on egg shells around me. I just won't necessarily have the best (or any) response if it's a debate, since I don't have them INTP/ENTP debate skillz. I've found that anything I say can and will be used against me, hahah. So mostly I just prefer to listen and learn.
    I'm fascinated by this: INFPs are supposed to be gooey huggy bears who have a difficult time with conflict and adore tolerance. I have a hard time imagining one as a Calvinist.

I'm an INTJ Baptist, so go figure. I'm supposed to be all scientific and rational, but have no problem with faith.

Why do we believe what we believe?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    I'm fascinated by this: INFPs are supposed to be gooey huggy bears who have a difficult time with conflict and adore tolerance. I have a hard time imagining one as a Calvinist.

I'm an INTJ Baptist, so go figure. I'm supposed to be all scientific and rational, but have no problem with faith.

Why do we believe what we believe?
    I'm pretty spiritual for an INTP, most of whom I have known are atheists or agnostics. I was raised Catholic, but I'm not into organized religion anymore. I do believe in a higher power however.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Welcome, Phinny5608! Seems like I already have five things in common with you. I find MBTI useful in analizing peoples motives, I'm a Christian, I'm not an idiot, my theology is somewhat influenced by Francis Schaeffer, and I have mad respect for NTs (in spite of some of them on this forum )
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Hey! Welcome to the nuthouse