Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Welcome to TC
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome to the lighter side of the force.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INxJ

Welcome

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

moep + hi
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by aphemix View Post
    hello! I am an INTP calculatedly introducing himself so as not to garner strange looks in the event he decides to post elsewhere unannounced.
    But that's the best part! Show up unannounced and be like "I AM YEUR GOD! Oh and by the way, there is a walrus eating yeur shoes."

Then while everyone's scratching their heads in confusion, yeu make off with their wallets. And return them all their cash a few minutes later, but not before gluing all the baby photos togeather into a massive golem hellbent on devouring the world's supply of cod liver oil.

I'm 24 years old.
    I highly doubt this. Tell me, to which years are yeu using? Mercury's? Saturn's? Perhaps we aren't even truly using 365.24, and in fact only 365, in which case yeu're actually 5.76 days younger than yeu claim! Or older... yes, yes I think yeu're older. Very old. Nearly 6 days is really showing on yeu, I can see those lines, making yeu look all elderly and wrinkly. Thought yeu could get away with lying about yeur age huh? Well we'll show no mercy for that here! *Bleaches yeur hair white* Take that foul offender of justice!

I'm specifically dedicated to taking my life less seriously -- in contrast to, say, pursuing a career, reknown, prestige, that sort of thing -- and firmly believe all my chips are in the right basket.
    A wise decision. Or one where yeu're just apathetic. Which could be considered wise as well. Or lazy. I think I'll go with wise, otherwise it'll make my own lethargic tendancies look bad >.>;

I may or may not be completely the fuck insane.
    If yeu think yeu are, yeu're probably not. If yeu KNOW yeu are, however, then it's even worse, because yeu can use it as an excuse. "Don't hate me because I turned yeur villiage into a crater so I could make an aerial sized happy face on the ground! It's only my nature!"

Odds are, I'm offering this disclaimer in efforts to smooth over a future social interaction.
    Yeu mean so we sympathize with yeu instead of pulling out guns. Unfortunately for yeu, I didn't wait this long and my guns are already drawn. Fortunately they're being held by sock puppets, so yeu're probably safe. Unless yeu have a predjudice against sock puppets. Then yeu are sooooooo screwed.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, jerking off with steel wool, and using autology to describe my own behavior.

Also, Thatgirl is my mistress.
    The reason I didn't say anything to the quote before this one, was I really didn't want to justify its' existance with acknowledgement. The reason I'm not directly referring to this one either, is because I'm not entirely sure how to without making referances to leather.

I have nooooo idea what I'm doing here.
    Sounds about normal to me. Of course, I have no idea whot I'm doing in general regardless of where I am. Saaaaaaay yeu don't happen to be the inventor of the ice cream toaster are yeu!? :O

MBTI
    nerd

i'm more here to welcome the oracle of apathy.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

O.o

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Welcome to TypoC.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.