User Tag List

First 456

Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: Hi

  1. #51
    Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Lmao. If you catch my eye, oh i will approach you.
    It won't be my cellar though you'll be seeing.

    And yeah, it will be good.
    Oh my

    I will turn this TC Forum into a dating site if it's the last thing I do! Lol

  2. #52
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    welcome
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #53
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Oh my

    I will turn this TC Forum into a dating site if it's the last thing I do! Lol
    Cool. Firstly, i love the fact you can play along. It is hard sometimes to see people's humour.

    Dating site, cool. I am looking for a strapping (manly) 30 something. That's a start.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  4. #54
    Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Cool. Firstly, i love the fact you can play along. It is hard sometimes to see people's humour.

    Dating site, cool. I am looking for a strapping (manly) 30 something. That's a start.
    That counts me out. I'm 25, live in another country, and not incredbly manly in the traditional sense. But they are only obstacles, I can change!

  5. #55
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    That counts me out. I'm 25, live in another country, and not incredbly manly in the traditional sense. But they are only obstacles, I can change!
    Lol. A little bit young but that has it's advantages . Another country, i am used to flying thousands of miles. Do you have chest hair? Do you have a stocky frame? That's manly enough.

    I don't have a list made up yet of my kind of man i'd like to meet.
    I will get back to you though with the details.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  6. #56
    Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Lol. A little bit young but that has it's advantages . Another country, i am used to flying thousands of miles. Do you have chest hair? Do you have a stocky frame? That's manly enough.

    I don't have a list made up yet of my kind of man i'd like to meet.
    I will get back to you though with the details.
    Hahaha. I am actually completely charmed, and am starting to like you

  7. #57
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Hahaha. I am actually completely charmed, and am starting to like you
    Awww. Does that mean i have 'pulled' on the internet? Wooo hooo.

    What do you mean starting? I must be losing my touch. lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  8. #58
    Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Awww. Does that mean i have 'pulled' on the internet? Wooo hooo.

    What do you mean starting? I must be losing my touch. lol
    I am under your spell. Anything for master

Similar Threads

  1. Hi, cut the grass here
    By disregard in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:29 PM
  2. hi
    By FFF in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:44 PM
  3. Hi from Gala
    By Gala in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:00 AM
  4. Hi, I'm Dark Razor
    By Dark Razor in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:59 AM
  5. Hi, I'm Kuranes
    By kuranes in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO