User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 28

  1. #11
    It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Hi Welcome, glad to meet ya.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

  2. #12
    WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    If it's something more like:

    Then you're probably an INTP
    So true. I love my coffee machines.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

  3. #13
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    So true. I love my coffee machines.
    If that doubled as a doomsday device, I'd be thinking dominant intuitive

    Hmmm, I'm not too sure which type would like that more really... ENTP or INTJ, INTPs would love it too dammit. Lucky we're not considering them .

    The INTPs at INTPc would be able to tell you what type you are pretty fast, although a lot of them appear to be a little domineering when it comes to T versus F, they're just joking though.
    5 3 9

  4. #14
    Member Fuulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1,5
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Hum, what if I was going to go find a picture of an axolotl and use THAT as my avatar. o-o
    Wait, what did you say again?

  5. #15
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Fuulie. Welcome to the forums

  6. #16
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuulie View Post
    Hum, what if I was going to go find a picture of an axolotl and use THAT as my avatar. o-o
    INFP... to think that your competence was not challenged by my awesome assortment of pictures, I doubt an INTP would take that course of action. It is somewhat common for INTPs to put pictures of interesting animals as their avatars... particularly aquatic animals. When you decided to put an axolotl as your avatar, did you decide because axolotls are interesting, or because you think they describe you in some way?
    5 3 9

  7. #17
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Does this make me an INTP? That's the coolest thing I've ever seen.

  8. #18
    Member Fuulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1,5
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Well, I thought it would be cool to have something with a perpetually vacant expression as my avatar on an intellectual forum. Because I'm kind of like that, AND because I think they're cool-looking. I think I'm borderline. I go both ways. (that could be taken badly...)

    I can be sort of emotionally detached, but I also ascribe human emotions to animals and even nonliving things, and as such become absurdly attached to them. XD So I'm just weird, : D.
    Wait, what did you say again?

  9. #19
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuulie View Post
    Well, I thought it would be cool to have something with a perpetually vacant expression as my avatar on an intellectual forum. Because I'm kind of like that, AND because I think they're cool-looking. I think I'm borderline. I go both ways. (that could be taken badly...)

    I can be sort of emotionally detached, but I also ascribe human emotions to animals and even nonliving things, and as such become absurdly attached to them. XD So I'm just weird, : D.
    Wait... THIS IS AN INTELLECTUAL FORUM!?! shit shit shit! why didn't anyone ever tell me!!

    ahem.

    You are 100% INFP, as far as I can remember, INFPs can often be emotionally detached, it might have something to do with enneagram or something though. Damn, it's been a long time since I've read anything MBTI related, I can't remember anything clearly anymore, time for a review methinks...
    5 3 9

  10. #20
    Member Fuulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1,5
    Posts
    52

    Default

    ..... You mean it's NOT? D:
    Well, jeez. If I'd have known THAT, I wouldn't have tried to sound so smart.

    Back to my usual computer expression.

    8B -drool-

    Hmm... why am I faintly disappointed..? :/ Probably because I don't like kittens...
    Wait, what did you say again?

Similar Threads

  1. INFP, INTP, or even ISTP? Long post btw
    By nzAShadow in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 12:43 PM
  2. Hello, new INTP.
    By mortabunt in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 04:07 PM
  3. Hello all... (INTP)
    By Stuart in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 12:56 PM
  4. Hello -- INFP/INFJ
    By Ruth in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 12:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO