User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Newb.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default Newb.

I've been here for a little while, but I'm told I have to make an introduction and not slink against the metaphorical walls of this forum anymore.

I'm a definite I. A definite N. But then I just turn into some sort of floaty cloudy business with F's and P's and J's and T's just bumping into one another, hanging out. Or something like that. I'm not sure if that's allowed.

The cloud is a smoky blue-grey, fyi.

Random factual information that could at some point be useful:
    a. I always want to know what your brain is like today. Shape, color, and general feeling/vibe that it is giving off.
    b. My aura is violet without my consent, but what are you gonna do?
    c. I'm a writing major and if there is anything I take seriously, it is that. I think it's totally corny and ridiculous when people say that writing is what keeps them breathing. The blood running through their veins. What maintains (or keeps at a distance) their sanity. The very reason for their existence. But. Call me cheesy and heartwarming fodder, but it's true. Without writing everyday, I'm one desolate being.
    d. I am a woman type person.
    e. My username is taken from the song of the same name by Rilo Kiley and is the musical embodiment of my soul.

Too much?
    Okaybye.
    the flames and smoke climbed out of every window and disappeared with everything that you held dear. but you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need 'cause you knew you were finally free.
    ben gibbard

MBTI
    INTP

I don't know what my brain is doing. I don't even know if I have a brain. I've never seen it, so I couldn't tell you what it's doing.

And your aura is outside my control. I guess you're stuck with it.

Hello and welcome to the forums. Or some other such greetings and things.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Not too much at all!! Welcome!!

I get weird if I don't write every day too. I usually write fiction but haven't had enough focus, that's why you'll no doubt see me scrawling paragraph after paragraph all up in this mother. Looking forward to seeing what you contribute
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Welcome to the forums.

Feel free to explore the nooks and secret gates of this strange island in the sea of internets.

Also....I feel like I somehow......know you from somewhere....hmmmm.
    9 wing 1

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi I like your intro, welcome to the board.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Phantonym

Welcome to the forums, fellow woman type person Ohhh, I love the song btw.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

I have realized that I'm supposed to be replying here. That's how friends are made. Interaction. I didn't get that part, initially. That I reply back.

But, yeah.

I love that song, too!

It is 3 minutes and 36 seconds of extremely distinct visuals from beginning to end and even though the visuals start with the view of this car I used to have from a stairwell at a high school and ends with an organ in a Catholic church, somehow it all ties together with this great feeling of safety.

Like. The song is the feeling of being safe. And sort of the feeling of being wet. But it's all very good.
    the flames and smoke climbed out of every window and disappeared with everything that you held dear. but you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need 'cause you knew you were finally free.
    ben gibbard

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

Actually. Question. Because this seems like the appropriate place to ask.

How in the name of Jesus do I get my current state to change from the red dot of invisibility to online?
    ben gibbard

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by silverlining View Post
    How in the name of Jesus do I get my current state to change from the red dot of invisibility to online?
    Upper left corner -> User CP -> Edit Options -> uncheck the "Use Invisible Mode" box

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

You're my favorite.
    ben gibbard